THIS IS R E A L L Y IMPORTANT

P L E A S E

F U C K I N G

R E A D  T H I S.

This book may be a little confusing. But this is how the book works so please READ THIS.

Some chapters will be named after episodes in the series. For example, if I were to write a chapter and it's called 'Meeseeks and Destroy', the chapter is BASED OFF OF THAT EPISODE. (((NOT MY IDEA)))

Chapters like this: ***(title)*** are my O R I G I N A L ideas. They DO NOT apply to the series.

Now this is where it will get a little confusing. Message me if you don't understand and I'll help you.

I'll let you know in the beginning of chapters if they CONNECT with each other. Like a pt 1 and pt 2 kind of thing. If in the beginning of a chapter, it says "APPLIES TO ALL CHAPTERS", then the characters will recall what happened in those chapters. If in other chapters it says "ONLY APPLIES TO ___", then the characters would only be able to recall moments from said chapter.

OVERALL, it's like a bunch of mini stories in one, but the chapters would be separated. Message me if you don't understand.

I hope you enjoy the story :)) !  Feel free to message your suggestions to me at any given time and I'll give you a shoutout when I publish your suggestion!! You can message me via wattpad or snapchat. @kazoo_queen

I love all of you who stopped by to read this! Thank you so much!!! ❤️

Also, thank you for reading this if you fucking did. :)