Wolves

Sorry for the punctuation and bad spelling mistakes I try to update everyday but don't be sad if I don't Il just do more the next day

.

.

.

Here's the rest

-Lovely4678

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As I start to gain consciousness I start to ask questions to myself, how is he alive? what happened? why did he leave? was it my fault? and why on his birthday of all days?

"Caleb" I shout but he's already gone, I look at my watch to see what time it is "fuck im gonna be late". I run back home thinking "only got 5 mins gotta leave gotta leave". I run but it's really hard with a suitcase. I get there and everyone is just getting their suitcases into the boot of the car. Maddie walks up to me.

"Finally, jeez what took you so long to get here, what happened"

I didn't want to tell her about Caleb because she'd probably just say I'm stupid and I have mental problem and spread it around school, so no I won't I just say

"I got lost in the woods"

I don't think she believed me but I don't think she wanted to argue. I got in the car and sat down by the right window and plugged in my headphones so only I could hear my mum when u called. I called mum telling her where I was and how I was going to miss her, for some reason she sounded shaky and upset, then after a long pause she said

"Freya, do you remember the last play date you had with Caleb?"

" not really no only bits"

"Right then I'll have to explain"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flash back

.

.

.

"Freya is your room tidy?"

"No mummy if its messy me and Caleb can make a den"

"Ok but you will have to clean it up afterwards"

"Can't you help me mummy?"

"No mummy can't you know the rules"

"Ok then can me and Caleb go into the wood on our own please"

" no darling the wood are dangerous and you are not old enough to go bye yourselfs"

"But Caleb says he does it all the time"

"Yes well Caleb's mummy is vey busy and maybe he snuck out once or twice but he doesn't do it often"

"Hm well can't you come with me, o o we could bring Caleb's mummy to and have a pick nick in the woods"

"Um no no, um Caleb's mummy has to see some very important people and can't come that's why Caleb's coming over"

"O um ok but but but um mummy can we have some biscuits?"

"Oh alright, but just one"

"YEY Caleb loves homemade biscuits"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Freya the reason I told you that because I wanted to explain that Caleb's mum was trafficking drugs, I thought you might remember and need some questions answered"

My voice now shaky

"Is that why he left"

"Caleb was a smart boy, he didn't know what was happening, but he new it was wrong, so.....he decided to run away because, because he didn't want to be his mums son anymore. People at school we're mean and they teased him because he was always sad and that he was smart. That's why he ran away"

I sit there frozen, my friends are now trying to make out what me and my mum are talking about, because they are seeing me nearly crying and speaking in a shaky voice into a phone and saying stuff like 'why did he leave' and 'Was it my fault'.

I decide to say bye to my mum and talk to my friends, they are probably wondering what I was talking about, oh well I'm not going to tell them, they can wait for me to get round to it.

Wait, what are me and my friends doing, oh wait got it we are camping because on Monday its Maddie's birthday and she's gonna be 17, joy. :(

.

.

.

.

I hope you all enjoyed it ask questions and they will be answered in the comments.

Remember to vote and comment. :)