Leaving for L.A

It's 2am and you  just want to lie in bed, then you hear the sound you have been dreading for the past 5 minutes you've been awake. Joes alarm rings right beside your ear and it gave you a huge fright, you jump, but the gorgeous, lazy figure beside you doesn't seem to notice. "Ughhhh!" He groans and reaches over to snooze the horrid, repetitive monster that woke you both from your sleep and places his hands back on your waist. Joe isn't exactly the biggest guy, but with your small frame, spooning works perfectly. You stretch your arms above your head and yawn to signify your awake and in one swift movement turn around so your facing Joe. Your heavy eyes force themselves open. "Morning gorgeous," Joe grumbles in his sexy morning voice. "Morning babe," you reply sleepily. Joe slowly opens his eyes and smirks. You wrap your arms around his back and he puts his hands on your waist. "I'm so excited for LA," you grumble, still half asleep. "You don't sound excited," he said, pecking your lips. The excitement of the kiss made you waken up a bit. "Are you vlogging today?" You ask "Yeah, are you?" He replied "Yep, I'll start mine now." You answer. You fumble around Joes bedside table in search for your vlogging camera, almost knocking over a glass of water in the process! The light on the camera was so bright, you began to see blobs of colour. "Morning guys!" You say, pressing the button. "We're going to LA!" You continue "I am soooo tired! I usually get up and ready then come down to bed to start the vlog but we have genuinely just woken up and I am so tired," you laugh. Joe grunts something into the bed sheets, "Wah?" You ask "I wanna just cuddle!" Joe mumbles louder. You love the way you can be so open on camera with him. Of course there are haters, but who cares, you guys are happier than ever. "Well then you lie here and cuddle this pillow and I'll grab a shower," you say getting up and throwing a pillow at his face. He wraps his arms around it and hugging it close. You roll your eyes at the camera and laugh. You switch it off and go for a shower, You hear Joe start his Vlog, "Y/N's coming with us this time," you hear him say "She's just like one of the lads!" He laughs to himself.
"What is he like?!" You think. But you know, you are so lucky to have eachother and this trip is going to be amazing, with your best friends and your amazing, sexy boyfriend, Joe sugg.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is my first story on Wattpad! Hope you guys enjoy.