Discovering Denis Vincent - The helicopter pilot and entrepreneur

The world knows Denis Vincent as an entrepreneur, who doesn't bother about what others have to say. He has been associated with over a half a dozen industries and has worked on numerous projects in the last three decades. After starting with sales, Denis continued his work in the field, but soon found his love for flying. Not many know that Denis is a trained airplane and helicopter pilot. His close ones often call him Denis Vincent helicopter pilot for the same reason. He loves to take his chopper from one place to another and has over 14,000 TT to his credit at the moment.

During his years in the industry, he has been targeted by his enemies and others on many occasions, but Denis remained focused in his work and has accomplished new milestones as people kept talking. Denis is also known for his passion for flying. His company deals in dry leasing and sales of airplanes and helicopter, and Denis, who is a trained pilot, likes to take complete charge of the same in all capacities. If he is not working, Denis likes to work with charities, and at times, he often likes to fly. No wonder, his work has been revered and appreciated by many, not just in Canada but also beyond. Kudos for such inspiration!

http://www.helivincent.com

http://www.strongarmlabourforce.net