A chance for Me&You

"Starting all over again is not that bad...

...because when you restart, you get another chance to make things right."

                                                                                                                                                                   ~Unknown.

Do you believe in happily ever after? Does it really exist? For some people like Kirsten, happily ever after does exist. And it is worth fighting for...

But... what if one day, they'll wake up and everything they believe in and hope for were gone? Will they still choose to believe and hope in happy endings? Will they be lucky enough to give their LOVE a second chance?

KIRSTEN: "I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again, for some reason, when I'm with you, it all seems worth it. I wish I could take a chance and just grab your hand."

EDWARD: "Can we start over? Can we be strangers again? Let me introduce myself. We can laugh and talk and re-learn what we already know and come up with new inside jokes and create memories. Can we give our love, a second chance?"

A/N: Hi friends! Here's the book 2 of ME and YOU. If hindi nyo pa po nababasa yung book one, feel free to add it to your library or reading list para po maka-relate po kayo. I hope ma-suportahan nyo po itong book 2 tulad po ng binigay nyong suporta sa book 1. Expect po na may mga twist and mga challenges pong haharapin ang mga characters natin dito. Medyo mature and seryoso na rin po sila dito. I accept comments and suggestions but please no bashing. Again, ang anuman pong pagkakahalintulad sa ibang story ay di po sinasadya.

This is dedicated to all KissWard fans at sa lahat po ng gustong ma-inlove. I'll try my best to update from time to time pero sana po hindi po kayo mainip kapag medyo matagal ang update. Sorry in advance for all the typos and grammatical errors. 

Please do recommend my work to your friends and to other KissWard fans all over the world! Hihi...Don't forget to vote! Love you all!