CHAPTER 6

A/N: Hello friends! As promised, 5 chapters will be uploaded tonight. I hope you all like it. Sorry in advance sa mga typos and grammatical errors. Pasensya na din sa mga corny convos. Medyo maraming fast forward ha, sorry. Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Namiss ko magbasa ng mga comments nyo. Hihi.. Thank you po! :)

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

They only have 3 more months before the wedding. Finally, Kirsten and Anika were able to convince Edward to let them help with the wedding preparation with a condition that they have to bring body guards wherever they go. Almost 70% of the requirements we're complete. They've also attended seminars once a week for 4 weeks. During the preparations, Kirsten get more and more excited about the wedding. She finally felt the so-called "mixed emotions" which was very common to those who are about to get married.

Her wedding gown was made by none other than Michael Cinco and another gown made by Elie Saab for the reception. While Edward's suit was made by a renowned tailor Enzo D' Orsi. Their shoes was made by Manolo Blahnik and Chrisian Dior. One of the world's most influential florist Gregor Lersch will do the flower arrangements. Kirsten chose a wedding invitation made of glass, while Anika chose jewelries for women and watch for men to be their wedding souveniers.

They both decided that the wedding will be held at Balesin Island to make it exclusive. The entire Island was reserve on their special day. A 10 course meal will be serve at the reception.

Almost everything is set til they are down to one last thing...their vows. They were so busy with the preparations that they almost forgot about their wedding vows.

"Babe, uhm, are you done with your vows?" She asked Edward while they were having dinner.

"Not yet. Pero madali na lang yun."

"Hindi kaya, I've been thinking about it since last night pero ang hirap gumawa. Kasi syempre I need to reminisce all the memories we had to come up with a heartfelt vow."

"Babe, you don't need to stress yourself with the vow, just say whatever it is in your heart. Kahit nga 'I love you' lang ang sabihin mo dun, kikiligin na ko..." He chuckled.

She jokily rolled her eyes on him. "Kahit kelan talaga babe puro ka kalokohan!"

"Kasi naman, hindi mo naman talaga dapat problemahin yan. It's not a big deal, really. Dahil ang importante, ikaw at ako, us getting married."

She blushed which make him burst into laughter. "Ang cute mo talaga kapag nagbblush!" He teased. "Don't worry, I'll make my vow short, baka mag-blush kana naman dun." He said still laughing.

"Ah ganun, so pagtatawanan mo ko kapag nagblush ako sa wedding natin? Kung hindi kaya ako sumipot?!" Birong sabi nito.

"Ha-ha! That would be impossible babe!"

"At bakit naman hindi?"

"You are head over heels in love with me so I don't think you can run away!" He said smugly and laugh.

"Yabang! Pasalamat ka mahal kita!" She giggles.

"And I love you too!"

They stayed in the Cuisine until 10pm before they finally call it a night. Kirsten was thankful kasi kahit gaano sila kapagod sa preparations, they still manage to spend quality time together. And they look forward to more quality time after the wedding.

FAST FORWARD...

A DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING:

They are already on the Island. On going na rin ang floral arrangements and physical set-up. They were told na matulog ng maaga ngunit tila mailap ang antok sa kanila. Edward went to her room, he saw her staring blankly in space and in deep thought so he decided to went near her and hugged her from behind.