CHAPTER 2 :

The girl whispered, “Sir!  Sir!  Please wake up, please”. I was getting a burning sensation on my left cheek were the strange man hit me. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around.  It was a dark room with lots of computers. My hands were tied with a string, to a rod in front of me. I ask her, “ who are you? Open me up and why are you calling sir? “.  With a half-smile and a teardrop in her eye, she replied, “I am your assistant, Sir”. I laughed,” really? I don't even know who the heck you are, where the heck I am, who the heck is that freaking strange man and you come up saying that you are my assistant?”, “seriously?”.

“Sir, please try to understand, I can explain you everything, all you have to do is”

“Do what?”, I shouted.

“Alright, I won't waste anymore time, sorry sir I have to do this, please forgive” she replied with quaver.

Suddenly she grabs a knife that was behind her and cuts my arm terribly. I shout with cries, “ oh my god, what are you doing, you son of a bitch, just leave me”. She grabs a cloth, dips in some kind of chemical kept in a bowl and ties that on the bare cut on my arm. My cut wound burns really high, I shout, “ somebody please help me”, “Help!! “. Then she turns around and walk towards a bag kept on the shelf, she pulls it and throw it down on the floor, she opens it up and starts searching for something. I cry out hard, begging her to leave me. She takes out a syringe and fills it up with some Green chemical. I was really sweating out, feeling that it was the end of my life. She walks towards me and injects it on my wound really deep. She pulls herself behind and speaks in a quaver “Sir, I hope this drug cures you soon, not by today, but surely by tomorrow”, “ I don't know whether I'm gonna be alive or not to see you back again, but this drug will make you remember everything that ………….”
And I fell unconscious.