chapter 1

Ashleys POV

Wait? What! (E.D/G.D)

My name is Ashley Bennet and I have long, brown curly hair, it reaches to my waist. I have brown eyes and wear glasses. I am not the skinniest of people and get bullied alot because of my weight... here is my story.

There i was, sat in my room, being the house mouse i am, watching youtube. Who? You may ask.  Ethan and Grayson Dolan my celebrity crushes:  they are just... phwar... wow...no words can describe them. I will never meet them though. I live in a little county called Cumbria in England.

I looked at my clock..10:30.. i groan, putting down my phone and turning off the light. You see im only going to bed this early because i have exams to sit in the morning. Its History. Oh no. But only for the next two weeks then i am free from that hell hole of a school i go to!

Anyways, with Ethan and Grayson in my mind,i layed down and closed my eyes, entering a little place of my own which i like to call dreamtown, where there are no worries, no dickheads or Fuckboys!

~next morning~

I wake up to my alarm for school and get ready i put on my uniform which was a binbag like black fleece, a white polo shirt, black pants and shoes then went downstairs, grabbed an apple and walked to the bus stop to meet my bestfriends Cameron and Emi.

Cameron, Cameron Dallas is my best friend, we've been friends since we could walk. He has tanned skin with brown quiffed hair that really suits him. Some would say he's hot, but me? Nah he's a idiot.

The bus ride was fun and consisted of us all making jokes and laughing along to them and adding sarcy comments on to them.

"Hey Ash, whats pink and fluffy?" Cam said to me.

"Idk? Candy floss?" I questioned

"No you idiot, pink fluff!" He said over excitely make a few people around us laugh histerically along with myself.

"Haha very funny Cam" i replied sarcastically with a laugh.

You see Cameron was one of those really slow people. Yeah he was funny and quite clumsy but i definatley wouldnt change him for the world.

As for Emi, she was really pretty, nice brown wavy hair that went just below her shoulders, blue eyes and the perfect skinny body. I envied her for that. She was perfect, i was a loser, i had long curly brown hair that went to my waist, hazel eyes and glasses but im ugly, im fat, im worthless. These are names i get called at school by none other than Alissa violet, she is my bully and is always horrible and mean to me. Im always wrong, everyday i have a new flaw.

I come from a small poor family and we have little money. This is something that  alissa always points out.

~after school~

I was lying on my bed watching Eth and Gray, laughing away to myself when my dad interupted me.

"Ashley!" My dad shouted up the stairs
"Yeah?" I answered
"Come here we need to tell you something" my mam shouted up.

I walked slowly down the stairs and sat next to my mom on the sofa.

"Honey,we are pleased to tell you-" i cut her off
"Your pregnant?" I questioned.
"Dont be daft, we are moving" my dad said smiling at me.
"Yess! Thats great, but its not far is it? I will be able to visit Emi and Cameron wont i? Can we afford it?" I asked in one breath.

"Well honey, we are moving to America. Emi and Cameron are living with us with their parents and your father has got a promotion which brings in lots of money in to the bank." My mam explained.

My mouth swung open and i ran to the door and opend it.
"Wait Ashley, you have to act like they aren't coming with us. Make yourself and them cry and suprise them telling them we are going together" Camerons Dad planned.

"Okay papa Dallas" me and all the parents laughed at the nickname i had given him when i was young.

I gave Emi and Cameron a quick text to meet me at Costa (Costa is a coffee shop incase you didnt know) they answered almost instantly and i begun walking to the small coffee shop.

When the arrived i made myself cry.
"Guys i have something to tell you" i sobbed.

"What is it?" Cam said sympathetically
" well im moving in 2 weeks" i say with more 'fake' tears running down my cheeks.

Soon after a short silence i looked at them and they were balling their eyes out.

"Im gonna miss you so much Ash!" Cameron said.

"And i will never forget you" Emi squeaked through tears.

"I know i wont forget you two or miss you one bit...." i said and stopped 'crying'
"Cause you guys are coming with us!" I screamed. They looked up and laughed, hugging me tight.

Im glad i have friends like these two. I dont know where i would be without them. I love them millions!

~two weeks later~

Reg:

I walked into my tutor group and saw Alissa waiting for me to throw a nasty remark.

"hey, yeah you Ashley! Why you so happy? Did your mam go shopping for food fatty?!" Alissa laughed along with Jake, her boyfriend and my old bestfriend, and the rest of her 'squad'.

"yeah whould you be happier if i left anyways?" i replied smirked.

"What do you mean fatty? Your too poor to move houses" Alissa exclaimed with a sad sarcastic tone.

"Well i am and to very far away from here, my flight leaves tonight at 10pm" i said confidently.

" where you going to? scottland?" Alissa laughed with Jake, who looked at me with sad eyes. He mouthed "sorry" but how was i supposed to believe him. He betrayed me.

" well anywhere i go i wont have to look at your face and put up with your bullying" i said.

"ok then where are you going like?" she asked.

" New Jersey" i replied smirking. and with that i walked off with Emi and Cameron.

"Yo Dallas? where you going?" Jake shouted. " New Jersey" he replied without turning around.

with that said i carried on holding up my head all through the school day.

When i got in it was 3:30. I went to my room and finished packing.

It was 6:3o and Cam, Emi and their parents were here waiting to go to the ariport,

The mini bus puled up outside and we all piled in  with our luggage and we sat and got comfortable for the two hour long drive.

off we were to go to the airport.