Beach?!?

*next morning*
Cameron's POV
I woke up feeling fresh and crisp my room was glossed by the suns brightness as my curtains where somewhat open. I got up and went to wake Ashley and Emi up.
"Ash, rise and shine" I said peering through her door.
No answer
"ASHLEY, get up" I yelled at her.
"Jeez Cam, I'm up, I'm up" she said sitting up with her hands in the air.
"We need to go get shopping" I said.
" you mean, I have to go get shopping" She corrected.
"Well yeah" I said, slowly walking out of her room to get Emi out of hers.
Ashley's POV
I got up and got dressed. Today I was wearing some dark blue skinny jeans and white tank top. I left my hair down and naturally curly. I applied light, natural make up and put on my Adidas shoes. I also put on my grey Adidas hoodie and got my purse and phone, put them in my bag and was on my way.
"Hey, Cam, take to the mall" I shouted to him.
"Sure but hurry up" he shouted back.
*At the Mall*
" I'll call you when I'm finished" I said to him.
"Sure, but you wanna go to be beach later? Jake and the Dolans are coming to. Aswell as Emi" he added.
" um yeah, can do, see you later Cam" I said, waving him off.
As I walked into the Mall I spotted Jake and he saw me.
"Hey Ash" he exclaimed happily, he was with a girl whom I didn't know.
"Hey Jake what you doing here?" I asked
"Pft, you know why I come to the Mall, to go to Subway, duh!?!" he said.
"Aha well I'm going to get food for my hous-" I got cut off by my phone.
It was Emi.
"Hold on a sec, it's Emi" I said quickly answering the phone.
(E-Emi——A-Ashley)
E- Hey bitch, where you at?
A- The Mall?
E- Yeah but where at, I'm here, I cannot be stuck in the house with Cameron...
A- Oh, well I'm With Jake and his friend by Walmart. And here comes Cameron.
E- Oh for fuck sake.
A- Hahah
E- We'll I'm coming, don't move.
With that she hung up.
"Hey Ash, What's up Jake, hello ??" Cameron said motioning to the girl he was with.
"Oh hey I'm Leah" she said.
"IM HERE!" I heard Emi shout from around the corner.
"Anyways, hey Leah I'm Ashley, this is Cameron and.." I said waiting for Emi to come around the corner. "That's Emi" I added when she got here.
"Finally I need to go shopping now for food for the house, we've all starved since Taco Bell yesterday" I laughed as Cameron snickered.
"And you two are coming with me" I excitedly said making Emi groan.
"Well why don't we all go?" Jake said.
"Sure, you can come too Leah" I invited her along with us.
"Great stuff, lets get going" she said making me and Jake laugh.
*Two hours later*
We were done in the 'grocery' store. Jake told me to use grocery because he thought I was going girl shopping and not for food. So anyways we went to Subway after Jake was moaning and groaning because he was hungry.
We got in and the girls ordered salads and Jake and Cameron ordered foot long sandwich's.
"I can't wait for the beach tonight" Cameron exclaimed.
"What? We're going to the beach?" Emi asked.
"You didn't even ask her?!" I said choking on a bit of onion.
"Well I assumed she would come because Ethan is coming" he said.
"Well I'm coming now" she said at the mention of Ethan's name.
"Leah, you can come too" Cameron said.
"Um sure I live right near the beach" she boasted.
"Yeah so do we" Emi said.
"Yes, we just moved here yesterday" Cameron also added.
" Do you guys by any chance live on Crosgrove Corner?" Leah asked.
"Um yeah we do?" I answered her suspiciously.
"Yo guys, I'm your neighbour" she replied happily.
"That's so cool, your house is pretty big" Cam said
"Cameron?!?, our house is the same size as hers, were neighbours for God's sake" I announced making Jake and Leah laugh.
After have a discussion about Leah being our neighbour our conversation have been shifted to the beach later.
"So we gonna have a fire or something? Make some S'mores and that?" I asked breaking the silence of everyone eating.
"Mnmnmnm-Yeah-mnmnmnmn-w-mnmnm- supplies" Cameron said with a mouth full of assorted meats and salad
"I did not hear a word you said then but I think we need fire supplies" Leah said.
"Yeah good idea" I retorted.
"That's what I just said!!" Cameron screeched. We all laughed and finished up eating.
It was 3:30pm and we had agreed to meet everyone at the beach at 5pm, Cameron and Emi went to take the 'groceries' back and fixed us a picnic and some drinks to take with us.
Me, Jake and Leah stayed at the mall to gather some wood and other sources of materials to help get the fire started.
"We gonna get some Marshmallows Ash?" Leah said.
"Batchhhhh, we gonna need a lot of those" I said as we both laughed and grabbed handfuls of bags of large Mallows and tossed them into the cart.
We continued adding some treats into the cart as we carried on along the isles, getting to the check out and finally heading off home. Jake came to my house and Leah went home to get ready.
"Cam? Can I borrow some swim shorts?" Jake asked politely.
"Sure, in the top drawer on the left, take any" he said walking into the kitchen to prepare the food him and Emi had cooked and put together for us all.
*4:52pm*
We were all ready and we're heading down to the beach. I wore a sky blue polka dotted swim costume, Emi wore a red and white striped bikini and Leah wore a black one piece with cut out sides.
Cameron was wearing his 'Lucky swim shorts' which were grey and white.
Jake had Cameron's dark blue crosshatched swim trunks on.
We got there and Grayson and Ethan weren't there yet, so we set up the blankets and picnic basket. Once the twins arrived we all ran into the ocean. Just one thing, Grayson's body is amazing, his abs and the bronze tone of his skin was just hot af, Ethan had a nice body as did Cameron and Jake.
We had lots of fun in the sea, splashing around and dunking each other.
"Hey Ashley, you look good" Grayson blurted. He immediately covered his mouth with his hand and his eyes went wide. I blushed at his comment and replied, looking him up and down  "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself". Now was his turn to blush. I laughed at him and splashed him in the face.
" you guys it's getting dark" Emi pointed out.
"Let's go sit by the fire" Ethan said in her ear, not as quietly as he hoped as Cameron replied to him.
"Yeah we should go sit by the fire." He ran out of the water and everyone followed.
Of course I didn't run because I don't run, but Grayson walked with me.
Once we got there we lighted the fire and sat around it, it was getting pretty dark now so the fire was a good thing.
Once around the fire we started to eat. It was now about 8:30pm
"Who wants a chicken sandwich?" I asked.
Cameron and Jake put their hands up as I passed the sandwiches along the line.
Seating positions were me, Grayson, Ethan the Emi, Jake then Cameron, Leah then back to me.
"Cheese and ham?" I asked.
Emi raised her hand. I passed a sandwich over to her and asked everyone else what they were having.
I, of course, had a cheese savoury sandwich which was my favourite. Cameron and Emi knew that so that's why they made me some.
After we all ate, Leah decided we should play truth or dare.
"Ok so I will spin the bottle, whoever it lands on, I get to ask them truth or dare, ok?" I explained.
The bottle landed on Emi.
"Emi, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Um dare" she said curiously.
"I dare you... to run into the sea with all your clothes on" I replied, raising an eyebrow.
"Ok, sure" she said as she started to walk to the shore line.
"I said run!" I shouted to her as we were all laughing.

Once she came back Ethan gave her a sweater of his to keep warm whilst her clothes dried near the fire.
It was now her turn to spin the bottle. It landed in Jake.
"Jake, truth or dare?" She questioned.
"Truth" he answered.
"Is it true that you had a crush on Eth and Grays sister two years ago?" She asked trying to hide back her laughter.
"Y-Yeah" he answered, embarrassed.
"Spin it Jake!" I yelled making him giggle.
It was now Grayson's turn to be dared or asked a question.
"Dare" he said, mischievously.
"Skinny dip" Jake simply said.
"Your joking right?" Grayson said.
"Nope" Jake stifled a laugh.
"Bro, I'll come with you" Ethan said.
"Even better" Jake laughed along with a few others.
Ethan and Grayson soon stripped down to their underwear and made their way to the ocean.
Once the arrived at the waterline they took of their boxers and than ran tin the water, screaming and laughing.
We laughed all night. But it was now pretty late, 10:45 to be exact. "You guys wanna sleep at my house?" I asked.
"Well I only live next door so some could come and stay with me if you like?" Leah suggested.
"Yeah, so Cameron and Jake can come with me and the rest of you guys can stay at Ashley's right?" She added.
"Yeah, that's fine" I approved.
So me, Gray, Emi and Ethan all went Back to my house as Leah,Cam and Jake went to Leah's.
Ethan slept in Cameron's room and Grayson slept in one of the guest rooms which was next to mine.
Me and Emi just returned to our own rooms.
I showered and got ready for bed. As soon as my head touched the pillow I was out like a light.
I dreamed about the amazing day that we were gonna have tomorrow at Leah's birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LeahThomas016
Emilouise221