a dream

???- "you are my rose, I'll protect you just like what you did to me, I'll love you till my last breathe, i-i love you"

He was about to kiss you woth his rosy pouty lips, but you suddenly heard a voice and a banging sound

???- Y/N!! WAKE UPP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE ON OUR GIG!!

you opened your eyes pissed,

Y/n- ALL RIGHT IM COMINGG!

You opened the door and saw your bestfriend/roomate, looking so pissed

Y/n- why do you have to knock so aggressively choi?!

Choi- DO YOU THINK I CAN WAKE YOU UP IF MY VOICE IS CALM?!

y/n- you're right hahaha

choi- WHY AREN'T YOU DRESSED YET?!

y/n- its still early

Choi pushes your forehead with her finger.

Choi- WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS STILL EARLY ITS 9:27 IN THE MORNING OUR SHIFT IS ON 9:50 SHARPPP!!!

y/n- SHIT!!

you panicked your way to your bathroom to fix yourself, cuz you know what's about to happen if you arrive late at the restaurant you worked in, its not good, and you only have one job left after the salon you're working in before got shut down, and you really need a job to survive cuz you're only living on your bestfriend's apartment and you don't want her to provide everything for you so you pay half for the bills. Your mom left you on your aunty jane (choi's mom) and never came back, so your aunty jane treated you like her own daughter and you're really thankful you have choi and your aunty in your life.

You finished getring ready and headed to the restaurant with choi, as you arrived your boss is outside, and your heart drops as you see him at the door staring at both of you disappointed, and you already know what's about to happen.

Choi- so what's the plan?

Y/n- idk.. I think we already used all the excuse, i can't think of anything dude.

Choi- omggg this not happening, i can't lose my job, what about our food our bills..and uhh mom?!

Y/n- i know same i don't want to be moneyless, but i just can't think of any excuses anymore, how about this, ill explain to him everything using my charm? What ya think?

Choi- huh? What charm?

Y/n- AISHHH U KNOW WHAT IT IS AND CMON! WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO HIM!

choi- im just kidding! Haha ok you go with that and I'll make him a coffee

Y/n- great! Let's do this!

As you reached the door your boss is about to say "late again!" But you already stopped him there

Y/n- i know sir, pls let me explain

Boss- here we go again what excuses do you have this time huh? There's a car accident?, your cat is missing?, you lost your uniform? what?!

Y/n- no sir im going to tell you the truth..

Boss- really huh?

Y/n- yes sir ill speak the truth and nothing but the truth, cross my heart hope to die

Boss- ok then tell me,

Y/n- umm uhh... Im pregnant

As you said that choi accidentally spilled the coffee on your boss's shirt

Boss- ARGGG WHAT THE HELL?!

Choi- IM SO SORRY BOSS.

boss- ITS F*CKING HOT!

choi immediately grabs a napkin to wipe the coffe off your boss but he shouted to her.

Boss- STOP IT! YOU'RE FIRED!

After he said that you saw your bestfriends tears fall down to her face, and you won't let her get fired because of you so with out second thoughts you said this

Y/n- DON'T FIRE HER, FIRE ME!

choi- NO!

y/n- its all my fault anyways

Boss- THEN YOU'RE FIRED! I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE WILLING TO LOSE YOUR JOB JUST FOR THAT CLUMSY GIRL

As he leaves, you immediately hugged choi.

Choi- why did you do that?, what about you?

Y/n- it doesn't matter, its really my fault anyway, and i can't stand him anymore so.. And besides what would your mom feel about this huh? She won't feel happy right?

Choi- you're right, but what are you going to do now?

Y/n- don't think a...

Before you even finished your sentence a very tall and suited guy tapped your shoulder.

???- don't worry about it, ill give you a job.

Y/n- umm excuse me? do we know you?

???- oh right sorry where are my manners my name is eros

Y/n- uhh hi? Mr. Eros umm my name is y/n

Choi- umm im just gonna clean myself bye..

Y/n- no choi wai.. Hyst

Mr.eros- nice to meet you y/n so are you interested about the job?

Y/n- uhh i don..

Mr.eros- you don't have to worry about anything food, shelter, clothes, anything but you just need to fo one thing.

Y/n- how can i trust you if i just met you?

Mr.eros- im a father of eight, and i am a business man, im also a love doctor, and i have a mansion which is where you're going to live in if you accept the job.

Y/n- you're a dad?! Of eight KIDS?!

mr.eros- hahaha yeah why?

Y/n- how do you look so young?! I mean all the girls here is literally staring at you the whole time we're talking

Mr.eros- haha so do you take it?

As he said that i felt a sting in my chest it came from my birthmark,
You have a heart shaped bithmark on your chest which everyone you kbow admires it, while its stinging your mouth suddenly said "yes" with out you even knowing you felt like he's controlling you but in a right way you felt like this is the right thing to do, then the pain started to fade.

Mr.eros- great! My people will pick you up tomorrow morning, just pack anything you need ok?

Y/n- wait what? Uhh ok?

After you said that he was already near at the door and you see a wing embroidery on the back of his suit and you thought to your self "that was weird, what just happened, and how am i going to know if the people that picks me up is his worker?".

End

Hey guys, so this is the first chapter and before anything else i just want to say that im sorry if my grammar is wrong or there's errors cuz im not that good in English, and also i hoped you liked it just comment any request you want or style so i can improve it more, and also pls vote me cuz IT WOULD BE A BLESSING FOR ME, AND I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH❤ so again this is my first time writing a fanfic so pls dont fight me haha thanks for reading love you guys❤