Party Time

As Caroline and LeeAnn pulled in front of Ashley's house, Caroline noticed that she left her phone at home. Well... let's hope Mom doesn't call me she thought to herself. The girls got out of the car and made their way to Ashley's front door. Ashley's house is a three story house, yet she's an only kid... now tell me how that works out. Inside, there is a Ballroom, a Library, a HUGE Kitchen... and to top it all off, there's a pool out back! People started hootin' and hollerin' at us. I looked over at LeeAnn and a huge grin covered her face. She looks at me, winks and says "You ready to party?" We skip to the ballroom, laughing, just as happy as ever.

As Caroline went to get a drink, she saw David's bestfriend Eric. "Hey Eric! I thought David was suppossed to be at your house?" He is very hesitant. "Oohhhh, h-h-hey C-Carol... uhm yeaahh.... well... he was suppossed to but, Oh! Look at the time...Bye!" What the fuck was that about?! Seriously... But where the hell is David? LeeAnn walked up behind Caroline who was still in shock, and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, what was that about? What'd younsay to make him run away like that?" "Well..." Carol said, "David was suppossed to be staying at Eric's and well Eric is here and David isn't. What if-" "CAROL CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Everyone stops dancing and looks at LeeAnn. "Listen..." LeeAnn said, pulling Carol into the stairway leading upstairs, "I'm sure he isn't doing anything he shouldn't be doing... he's a smart kid!" "But listen! Eric was acting weird when I asked him where he was... I don't know..." Carol started to cry. "Oh... c'mon Carol... uh, let's  go get another drink then go swim." "....Alright."

After the girls had finished swimming, Carol and LeeAnn went upstairs to take a quick shower(with permission from Ashley of course). When the girls got up there, they had heard someone having a little "fun" in the guest bedroom. LeeAnn opened the door to see who it was....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah! What did you think of that chapter? Feedback is more than welcome :) I'll try to post another chapter tomorrow. 

~Averi Xx