Chapter 1

Danielles P.O.V

I'm a typical teenager that's in her last year at highschool my dream is to become a dancer for celebritys which I know is abit much to ask for but that is my dream. I'm a cheerleader at my school and an only child, my parents seperated when I was young but they get along well and I believe that there is something going on between them or its just me. I have a crush who I've liked a long time bit unfortunately he's taken.

I wake up every morning trying to look my best for the one guy, he has brown hair and gorgeous eyes and a great sence of humor and good fashion sence. Hes in most of my lessons and some of them he sits next to me. we can have a great laugh with each other, the only problem was that he was too popular for me and he went out with some slut called Sophie. All i need to keep me happy was my best friend Tiffany and Holly. I have known them for year since i was about 5, they have always been there for me and they make me laugh and tease me about my crush but i dont care because i know they are joking.

"Bye mum love you!" i said i walked out the door to go to school. I was on my way to meet my friends Tiffany and Holly when Justin pulled up in his car and offered me a lift.

"Hey Danielle do you want a lift its freezing out here?"

"Im supposed to be meeting my mates, and i wouldnt want to make them walk to school without me."

"Oh okay maybe some other time?" he said with a great big smile on his face.

"Yeah sure," i said back with a smile on my face

*a couple of minutes later*

"Hey what took you so long?" Tiffany moaned at me with an angry face.

"I-I left a little late." hoping that she didnt notice i was lieing

"Fine whatever you say Danielle, come on we need to go meet Holly before she freezes to death."

"Haha okay. So guess who talked to me not long ago..." with a big smile on my face

"Hmmmm...... Justin?" she said sarcastically not realising that it was true. i never saw her jaw drop so much when i told what he said. "Why didnt you go with him?"

"Because you was waiting for me."

"So you could have texted me." making me feel really dumb at that point.

*Later on that day*

Look at Justin he is soo perfect I thought to myself drooling over him

"Look at Justin he is soo perfect..." Holly and Tiff said mocking me wait did I say that out load...

"But...." i was cut off by Sophie the biggest slut going. she is secretly shagging Justins so called best mate Jack but he doesnt see it.

"Hi guys what you talking about?"

"Nothing that concerns you!" I blurted out

"Alright angry pants bloody hell keep your nickers on!"

"At least I can keep mine one!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sophie asked shocked

"Just run off back to your shagg buddy Jack oh no wait i mean you 'boyfriend' Justin" with that Sophie stormed off while i had the cheekiest smile on me.  to be honest she had it coming i mean if your cheating on someone dont expect people to give you respect. Everyone knows what she is doing but Justin, he's so delusional.