Chapter 9

I want to sleep until
I feel better

~UNEDITED~

Her blue orbs shimmered with enthusiasm as she listened to Caleb talk, her smile seemed so genuine I almost forgot last night. I remembered my hands shaking uncontrollably as I patched up her cuts. I couldn't stop washing my hands all I could see was red and now they hurt, a bruise had formed on her cheeks which she expertly covered up with makeup. Every move she made caused her to wince but no one cared or realized. She won't let anyone help because in her world there is nothing to be done. I promised to play along with her facade.

'Can you come?'

'Pardon' all of sudden the music in the background was loud, my vision started to blur.

'Earth to Alexa' Zoey nudged me, Amelia's pleading eyes brought me back to reality.

'Sorry...just spaced out for a bit, the party ya I can come.' Amelia's face relaxed, everyone in the group seemed happy except from Scarlet. I heaved a sigh and turned around towards Zoey and Noah.

From the corner of my eye I could see Caleb gazing at me his eyes turning a shade darker, I moved slightly feeling uncomfortable maybe coming to his party is a bad idea after all.

***
Leaving Caleb's we arrived at Zoey's, as she typed in the code we all stood there eager.

'Voilà you may now enter' as if on cue the door automatically opened.
We all stepped in at the same time, Amelia and Scarlet already heading up the spiral of stairs that no doubt lead up to Zoey's room. I spotted one maid cleaning the kitchen the other dusting the tables, Zoey pushed me forwards urning a screech from me.

'Come on we need to get ready, stop daydreaming why are you always daydreaming?!'

'I wasn't daydreaming' she scoffed and dragged me along with her.
After mounting the stairs we came face to face with her bedroom door, opening it the first thing you notice were the massive glass windows, her king size bed were covered with piles and piles of clothes. Her walls were a bubble gum pink which in my case matched her personality. Amelia and Scarlet where in deep conversation, Scarlet's face was tinted with a red hue.

Zoey cleared her throat.'What's going on' I shuffled my feet as the atmosphere grew tense.

'Nothing!' Scarlet snapped.

Shaking her head, Amelia stood up.'Come on lets get ready' She walked towards her backpack pulling out an off the shoulder blue dress. I went for the most comfortable option, jeans and a top with that I wore my Louis Vuitton heels.

'Guys I don't know what to wear' Zoey pouted.

Laughing I said. ' That's the problem with having to many clothes.'

'Stop laughing! Scarlet help !!'

'Wear whatever, I don't know.' Frustration was evident on Zoey's face as she heard Scarlet's response.

'Wear the umm...black pin skirt and some top, you have to choose the top I can't really think about outfits right now.'

'Yayyyyy thanks Amy!!' Amelia's face lit up, but behind those eyes I could see a storm of sadness.

                                   ***

As we got closer to the  white mansion that stood in front of us, my heart began to beat faster. After a few knocks, the door opened. Caleb smiled revealing his perfect white teeth, his brown hair untamed but still looked nice. His white shirt hugged his perfect body it was hard to look away especially when his eyes were glued on me.

'Hey babe happy birthday!' Amelia jumped on him, giving him a hug.

'Thanks'

The music was loud making it hard to hear what the girls were saying, people were dancing and drinking some were gambling on the table. Corners were taken by couples making out, after the death of my father parties weren't my thing anymore. Turning beside me I had just realised I lost the girls, the heat was unbearable and the smell of alcohol thick in the air. The large garden held a sea of people, woah how much people came? The only solution was to make my way upstairs, I could open the windows once I was inside a room.
What's up with these steep stairs? My legs were aching.
Two people emerged from the bathroom holding hands, walking a bit faster I stumbled into the first room I saw.

The room was fairly simple, the walls were a turquoise blue , it contained a desk and a bed, trophies decorated the desk. It had all the essentials a room needed, a photo of two eyes staring at each other lovingly stole my attention. I didn't know I wasn't alone.

'If you wanted to come to my room you could have just asked.' Caleb's voice made me jump, a knot formed in my throat not liking the situation.

'Sorry I didn't mean t-to intrude I-i just needed to get aw-away from the noise' I kept stuttering making Caleb grin.

'Cute' he made his way forwards, I walked back trying to make as much distance between us as possible. My back hit the cold wall damn, he places his hands between my body caging me in. His so close I could feel his hot breath on my neck, I gulped too scared to move.

'I really like you Alexa you're so beautiful... way better than Amelia..' as he spoke he trailed sweet kisses up my neck moving towards my jawline. I bit down on my tongue surpassing a moan, this was so wrong.

I shoved him away.'Your with Amelia, you should be with her right now she needs you, just leave me alone. I'm not interested anyway I can never do that to her.'  I thought of Amelia and how much she's helped, how nice she is...she doesn't deserve him.
I stomped off reaching for the doorknob only to be yanked backwards, I felt the circulation to my wrists stop.

'Can't you see you are hurting me get off!' I could hardly feel my hands anymore.

'Stop being so difficult...I know you want me.' He drawled.
He pushed me into him, now holding both wrists, I kicked his shin wishing his grip would loosen but instead it became stronger.
My eyes started to water, my vision wasn't clear anymore all I wanted was to be back in Florida were everything was perfect.

'Let's have some fun...I'll be careful promise' He threw me on the bed.

'Please stop...please please' The tears streamed down my face in big chunks, his hands trailed down my body. I couldn't find my voice to scream, my legs thrashed underneath his body. No luck.

'Stop moving...If not it'll just hurt even more' I moved my body frantically trying to shake him off.

My eyes widened as I saw a large object strike the side of my head, I was gone.

*If you liked this chapter please vote and comment and if there is anything that I need to improve on please share I would appreciate it very much !!*