Chapter 2

SURPRISE BITCHES!

Okay.. So I was having a hiatus, and I'm not saying the hiatus is over, but I think it will be more like.. updates at random :)

But if you want the reason for above, then please do read my profile...

sorry... 

---

It was a few months into the school year and everyday was worse than the other. Louis used every chance he got to torment Harry. And when Harry tried to complain to the headmaster of the school, the headmaster just laughed at him and told him he’d have to be joking and that Louis was the nicest guy around.

But that was how it was. Harry was the new teacher, whose words didn’t mean nearly as much as Louis’, who everyone apparently loved. Sometimes Harry could see why. He was aware that Louis was a very likeable guy. Just not for Harry. But mostly, probably, because Harry knew the bully Louis really was.

Well, there was the golden trio, consisting of Niall, Liam and Zayn, whom had also fallen victim by Louis’ torments. Harry had asked them why they didn’t do anything about it, but they had looked sadly on the ground and told him they were afraid that he would fail them in drama. Which Harry actually thought was pretty relevant, because he thought Louis to be exactly the person to do that kind of stuff.

Harry did everything he could to keep those boys out of trouble. He didn’t want them to go through school like he did himself. He made sure to always write a note for every time they were heading from his to Louis’ class, because he found out that Louis would purposefully give the boys detention for being ten seconds late. He always made sure to distract Louis whenever he there was a situation with two of the three kissing in the hallways and Harry could see Louis on his way to tell them off. That always gave them the chance to scurry of quietly while Louis would yell an exasperated “What Styles?!”

One night Harry was almost going down with stress. He had about a hundred papers to grade over the weekend and he was sure that he wouldn’t be finished by the time. So naturally he was rather irritated when he heard his phone ringing. He looked at the caller ID and rolled his eyes. He knew what this would be about.

“What Nick?” Harry asked annoyed. Nick was a guy who served coffee at a local shop where Harry came pretty often. They’d become friends and that was nice and all, but Nick had a tendency to call at the worst of times. Like right now for example.

“Hey, no need to be grumpy you dick. But since you asked so nicely, I was just going to tell you that we are going out tonight!” Nick exclaimed excitedly.

“Are you serious?! I have heaps of stuff to grade! I don’t have time for going out.” Harry yelled, annoyed.

“What if I help you with grading them later then?” Nick asked smugly. Harry knew it was a lost battle already.

“What time?”

So that’s how Harry happened to find himself at a newly opened club at 11 PM on a Friday almost drunk off his arse already. Harry had lost Nick somewhere in the crowd, but Harry didn’t really mind. He was having fun and had forgotten all about his worries with Louis and the papers at his flat, which needed grading. He didn’t mind the hangover awaiting him in the morning. He hadn’t let loose in months and this was what he needed

Harry wasn’t really a dancer, but had soon joined the mess of sweaty bodies on the floor. The music was loud and he probably looked like an idiot, but so did everyone else, so who cares?

But suddenly someone started grinding on him. He couldn’t see the guy’s face at the moment since his back was turned, but the strangers movements made Harry, oh so aroused. Harry put his large hands on the man’s petite hips and grinded back, earning a moan from the guy.