Author's Note

Hi :) Since this is the first real story I'm publishing on Wattpad, I wanted to tell everyone a little about myself. My name is Angelina and I'm currently in highschool. I've always loved reading and creating stories in my head, but this year is the first time I'm actually writing these stories down instead of just playing them out in my head. I'm currently writing my first novel (YA fantasy ahhhh) that I hope to one day publish and in the meantime of working on that, I'm writing and posting on here. I'm most likely boring you all right now, so I'll cut to the chase and tell you what this story is about.

Once Upon a Coffee Shop is about a boy named Noah and a girl named Lily. When Noah sees Lily in his favorite cafe reading a book about fairy tales, he can't help himself but to go up to her. Not wanting Lily to lose interest in him and leave, Noah says he was there when all of these fairy tales happened and how the books and movies tell completely different stories than what really happened. He then proceeds to make extravagant lies about what "really happened". Lily and Noah continue to meet at the coffee shop and soon begin to make a fairy tale of their own.

I hope you all enjoy and please feel free to vote and comment! Also, please don't be shy to message me for anything :)