01.

Dashani Rayani Haynes👭

"Rayaniiiiii come on, I really wanna go to the party"my twin sister, Ashani practically begged.

"For the last time no, plus who the fuck is BandHunta Gang anyway"I scrunched my face up.

"You don't know them because you're always coooed up and wanna stay in the house all the time"she did have a point.

"Fine"I sighed giving in as always"but how do you know them anyways"

"I hang wit them all the time when I be out"she shrugged.

"That still doesn't tell me how you know them"

"Okay, okay I might be in a relationship with one of them"she took a step back.

"BITCHHHHH why you ain't tell me"I jumped up"I'm happy for you"

"Really, I thought you was gon hit me for not telling you"she sighed in relieve.

"I should've witcho scrawny ass"I bucked at her.

"I didn't flinch bitch, but nice try hoe you a pretzel stick ya damn self"she mugged me

"Whatever"I rolled my eyes a little salty.

"Mhmm now you mad but go ahead pick out your outfit cause when I'm ready and you not, you will be lost"she walked out.

"You need to leave me here"I mumbled.

"STOP MUMBLING HOE"

"FUCK YOU SLUT"

"Matter of fact, you taking all my pictures tonight since you want me out the house so mad"

"Should've known yo ass was gon want some"she stood in her doorway mugging me.

"Mhmm whatever but since the party don't start til 8 anyways, what you wanna do"I looked at her.

"Ion know but let's walk to the corner store real quick"

"Aight"I slid my feet in my PINK slides and grabbed a 20 and my phone and headphones.

"Lil girl will you come on"

"You just older by 3 minutes fuck you talking bout son"my New York accent was coming out.

"I'm the oldest but I act more childish"she smiled extra hard.

"I hope yo damn jaw break, now come on"

She rolled her eyes and walked out the house and I walked out the house behind her locking the door. Handing her the keys to put them in her purse. On the way we talked about random things.

"So what's your boyfriend like"I looked over at her.

"He's tall, kinda on the caramel side, mean as hell but shows love to people he cares about and are important to him, and he raps too"she just smiled the whole way to the store.

"Well from the way your smiling it seems like you like him alot"I smiled at her happiness.

"Yeah I do"she looked over at me"I want you meet him at party tonight"

"Okay, he seems like a cool dude"

"He hyper as a bitch, sometimes I ask him did his momma ever get a check for him"

I laughed"Remember when momma ask grandma that about daddy and she said"I sholl hate I didn't" but he was just mugging they ass"

"Yo I remember that"she laughed shaking her head at the memory.

"Man we gotta go visit moms and dad soon g I miss them like hell"

"Hell yeah I miss them home cooked meals"

"Bitch you act like we don't cook home cooked meals almost every Friday and Sunday"

"Yeah we can cook, but it ain't nothing like momma cooking"

"Yeah"we walked in the store and split up.

I walked to an aisle and grabbed me a bag hot cheetos, salt&vinegar, and smartfood popcorn, a watermelon gatorade, a white hershey, and some tropical skittles. I walked up to the register at the same time as Kay did. The man rung our stuff up.

"16.47"

"I'll pay Kay"

I handed him the money and told him to keep the change and we walked out and headed home.

"Aye Kay lemme get some" some boy walked up to her with another boy.

"No Jugg cause last time I gave you some you didn't even leave me none"she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby" he looked at her innocently smiling.

I felt somebody staring at me but I let it go. Then it started getting annoying. I looked up and it was the boy.

"I wish you would stop, that shit mad annoying"I tilted my head at him.

"My bad ma"he chuckled.

"So babe you coming to the party tonight"

"Yea Jugg we'll be there"

"Aight see ya baby"he kissed her and we were on our way.