Hold Me Closer

Part 1: I Brittany Phantomhive,Ciel Phantomhive's older sister.Even at 21 years he is the only one that is close to me.He was even nice enough to let me stay at his remodeled manor for life.It seemed like he wanted me to stay with him.After the manor burned down I disappeared and lived on the violent streets of London .Well in my opinion his quiet ,mysterious ,butler Sebastian Michaelis is being to friendly to me.He wakes me every morning and serves me tea ,just like he dose with Ciel.Well that's normal for Ciel because he is his butler.He even sets out my clothes every morning and evening .The weird thing is Sebastian likes the color black on me the most.
I just lay in my bedroom staring at the ceiling .My mind was wandering everywhere then all of a sudden,"Brittany!Sebastian has the tea ready!"Ciel shouted from downstairs.I was still in my nightwear,I rushed to my closet and rushed to pick something.I really wanted to impress Sebastian,so I picked out a black ruffle dress.I knew that was to formal just for tea time, but appearances make good first impressions.I slipped into the long black dress and some sparkly black flats.I also noticed a red rose on the corner of my dresser.Red.I've always loved the color red ,but yet hated it.That was the only color I saw when my parents died.The red burning fire.
I put the rose in my right front pocket of my dress,to add a splash of color to the black.I approached the door and I opened it slightly.No one was in the long corridor.I stepped into the hallway quietly.You could here a pen drop from upstairs it ,it was that quiet .All of a sudden I saw Sebastian at the end of the hallway.I got closer,and closer to him."My lady,you certainly look beautiful this afternoon,"said Sebastian.I bowed slightly and said,"Why,thank you Sebastian ,you always look perfect,nothing is ever out of place."Sebastian started to blush,after a couple of seconds his whole face was red.
"Well then ,my lady shall we go?"Asked Sebastian .I was looking down then I finally realized he was talking to me .He was holding out hand.I just took his hand,smiled,and nodded .He started to lead me downstairs then I saw Ciel sitting at the dinning table.We got to the end of the staircase and Ciel came up to me and surprisingly gave me a hug."Hello,sister,"Ciel welcomed me."Wow,this is a surprise Ciel,thanks,"I said."Wow,mister butler Ciel takes a lot after you,"I said ."Why thank you my lady ,"Said Sebastian .Sebastian grabbed a steaming teapot .He started to pour tea into blue teacups with white roses on them."We are having masters favorite tea today ,Brittany,it is called Earl Gray,"Sebastian explained."He leaned down and smiled and held the teacup at my hands,"I think you might enjoy this,have you ever tried any kind of tea before,my lady,"Sebastian asked."No I haven't ,"I answered.I took the teacup out of his hand and took a sip .The sweetness spread throughout my tongue ."Oh Sebastian this tastes exquisite!It's so strong though ,"I said to Sebastian ."We'll that's how I like my tea,Brittany,"said Ciel."Soon on this evening we are going to have a ball tonight,Lady Elizabeth and Puala is also gonna be here,"Sebastian explained."Please allow me to chose your dress for tonight's ball,my lady,"Sebastian insisted .I looked up and I got lost in his red eyes I couldn't stop looking.They just sparkling like a ruby.Wait!How could his eyes be naturally red?
Part 2:I just smiled and nodded.I kinda caught what he said.He walked me up to my room.He closed the door behind me and opened my closet.Surprisingly he chose a red ruby dress just like his eyes."Oh my lady,red says something about you to,a red Rudy shines in any kind of light,just like you,"Sebastian flattered me."Wow,mister butler you always know what to say to me,"I answered,"It's just like your red eyes to they're beautiful."Oh my gosh!!Brittany did you just say that."Why thank you my lady ," Sebastian thanked me."May I dress you my lady?"He asked.'Oh my gosh !I thought he wasn't going to change me!'I thought.I didn't want to deny his request so I said,"Yes,sure."He untied his tie around his collar and retired it around his head to cover his eyes.He unzipped the back off my dress all of a sudden I started to blush.My thoughts started to wander about Sebastian .I kept having fantasies about him and me alone ......I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop .I loved the feeling of his skin touching mine ,I could never deny that.I stepped out of the black dress and he slipped the red ruby dress over my head."My lady may I ask you to sit on your bed,"Asked Sebastian."Yes,I'm fine with that ,"I answered.He took my black flats off and put red ,shiny ,heels on my feet.He untied his tie and the sight was terrifying when he untied the tie that reviled his pinkish red, demonic eyes.My eyes widened and I started to breathe heavily .Those eyes couldn't be human."Sebastian why do you do all of these crazy things for Ciel and I,"I asked."We'll my lady,I'm simply,one hell of a butler,"He responded.After that one measly sentence I knew I was in love with him.It was a red burning passion.He is so devilishly handsome and I love his accent very so."My lady,are you okay?"Sebastian asked."Oh yes,I'm fine,"I said back."And yes ,you very are my lady,"He flirted with me.I started to grin and let out a laugh."Wow Sebastian you have a sense of humor,"I said.All of a sudden he came up close to my face and planted a kiss right on my lips and said,"I must be going my lady,look pretty for me!"he blew a kiss and closed the door.I caught the kiss and held it against my heart.I noticed he left something behind on my dresser .There was a rose and two black lace gloves ,a note sat beside the two items.This is what the note said:Dear Beautiful Brittany,Please wear this read rose to represent the beauty that shines inside and out of you and the black gloves to represent how you never need to change you are perfect the way you are .With all of my love -Sebastain Michaelis.
Part 3:Okay !!!First of all I must be dreaming !SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS JUST KISSED ME!!!!!All of these thoughts going around my head at the same time.I want more from him,I am very demanding at times.I kept looking at the note in disbelief .I hung the note over my bed post and just stared at it.I still couldn't believe he would say something like that about me!He has the words of the perfect poet,the perfect song writer,and most if all the perfect man.Everything just escalated to quickly.I tried to clear my mind and creeped open my bedroom door.I put my rose In my Carmel colored hair and slipped the black gloves on as I went out the door I looked around the long corridor .I saw Sebastian standing there at the end if the hallway at the double staircase.The first thing I saw was his red eyes glowing in the moonlight.Those eyes haunt me ,yet they are so beautiful and addicting.I walked anxiously down the long corridor.Before I know it I arrived and I was gasping for breath. "My lady you shouldn't rush yourself like that,"Sebastian said as he catches me."We'll when I see you my heart starts to rush,"The words just slipped out of my mouth.He started to blush again.Sebastian held out his hand and said,"Shall we dance the night away my lady?"I nodded and smiled.We walked down the stairs to the crowded ball room.It was so crowded all of London could of been in there.One if the house workers,Mayrin handed Sebastian and I a glass of red wine.Even after one sip my mind started to get foggy.The music started ,Sebastian took my hand and started to lead the dance.He was so graceful,I had no trouble with keeping up with him.Every single footstep was played with Sebastian's perfect graceful dancing skills.We didn't say anything to each other we just stared into each others eyes nothing else could distract us.After a while the music stopped and the dance part was over for now ."Sebastian may you excuse me , I would like to rest for a while,"I asked."Anything you wish my lady ,"He responded.I walked out of the ball room onto the balcony and laid down on the love seat.
Part 4(READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:GRAPHIC)aka:The Wet Dream:
I feel into a deep sleep.My dream:Sebastian was behind me with no clothes on.I looked down I also didn't have no clothes on.I smirked and started to blush.All of a sudden Sebastian grabbed my breast and started to bite my neck.I knew the dream took place in my room it looked to fimiliar.He lied me down in my bed and kissed me up from my forehead down to my crotch .He started to lick me there,I knew it was so wrong ,but it felt so good.I moaned in pleasure.I started to grad his hair and push his head harder."S-Sebastian....I'm going to cum!"I yelled in pleasure.'Yes beg more Brittany ,'Sebastian thought.He slipped two fingers in me and trusted in and out.I felt pain at first ,but a second later pleasure spread throughout all of my body.All of a sudden I reached my boiling point and I cam all over his fingers.I collapsed on the bed.Sebastian licked his fingers and said,"Mmmm,my lady you takes quite exquisite ."He went down to lick me so more .I loved it so much,This makes me have so much pleasure I've ever had.He came up on top of me and whispered in my ear,"Ill make sure you'll have the ride of your life."He started to stick it in until I awoken in a cold sweat.
Part 5