Idea: When. | Otp Prompt(?)

{ So this is an otp prompt that I just randomly thought of when listening to 'When' by Dodie Clark

It's a beautiful, yet sad song and I would recommend you listen to it!!! :3 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.

Person A & Person B. Your Ship. Your Otp. Whoever. 

Say.... Person B has to go away for some time for (insert reason(s) here), leaving Person A alone. Person A acts like they're fine with it just to reassure Person B, but...

In reality, it kills them inside. (not literally of course)

So hours pass by. Days turn to weeks, weeks turn into months, etc

Now.... it's up to you to decide how long Person B is gone. (it could be a couple months... A year... Your choice.)

Throughout the time, Person A just feels so... Alone. They act happy and ok around friends, but... They're just a mess.

One day, in their loneliness.... They sing the song (the one in the media).

And......

The ending of this can go one if two ways ( coughIdrecommendnumberonecough ):

1: They finish the song, and feel a light touch on their shoulder. They think it's Person B, but when they turn around.... There's no one there. (cue more angst)

2: When they finish the song, they feel arms wrap around them from behind. They turn around to see Person B, with the biggest grin on their face (or they're crying, your choice). Happiness ensues. 

and that's it!

I actually just made a MCU one shot with this prompt, using the first ending

If you're not too much of a angst writer, that is why the second ending is there.

:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ yep!

That's it!

Short and simple.

Hope u like it

Use it any time you'd like! }