Chp. 1

August
Welp... Today is my graduation.. I'm 17 and I ready to be on my own.. I can't wait I really want my moms,Melly B,Travis, Jamal & Netia to be proud.Can't wait to see em, it's been a minute you know. We all outchea doin what we gotta do so not only do I want them to be proud but I want them to see me make it. I mean ion know for sho what Imma do but I just know Imma be big ya heard meh? Welp, enough of the pep talk.. Let's go get em..

Remira
I really want to get this over with.. I'm so nervous,want my mom to be more proud more than anything. I just hope that what ever doubt she had leaves her mind today.. Lord know this shit ain't been easy. But I'm here to prove I can make it.. I hope my sis is watching me from above.. Big sis promised that you won't be disappointed.. I love you Aniyah. Well here goes nothin..

Same Day Graduation June 7, 2010 10:00 am
August

Principal Walker -  I am honored to call this person up here she has worked so hard to get here today. May I please have Abby  Abankwa?

August- Shit, I'm next and they aren't even here... Lord will they hurry up..

Text Message
From:Mama❤️ Sent @10:03
Mama❤️: Sorry baby Melvin couldn't find nothing to wear🙄 be there shortly.
August: Alright hurry I go up in 4 minutes.
Mama❤️: Yes sir ☺️
August: Lol ight Mama

August: Haha lord knows I love my mama..

Remi

Remi: Wow, girl look at him,I've never seen him around like that.

Lauryn (her bestfriend): Really? Girl that's August Alsina. He was real popular, everybody fucked with him he just didn't fuck with them. He wasn't quiet but he stayed to his self if that makes sense.

Remi: Honestly I think I only had  one class with him this year all the other years we had 2 together. I don't think we've ever actually talked. He's only said hey to me.

Lauryn: Probably because all these other bitches was on his dick and you weren't thirsty. You don't know how many times I caught him lookin at yo ass.

Remi: Girl you know I ain't got shit stop hypin me up.

Lauryn: Girl you got cakes, got one of the fattest natural asses outchea

Remi: Bitch you are so stupid smh..

Principal Walker: Next is a young man who has succeeded through all trial and error the most dedicated but lazy student I've ever had if that makes any sense.*everyone laughing* stubborn and at one point a real pain but I am so proud to call this young man up here today. Could I have August Anthony Alsina to the stage please?

*Applause*

August:* accepts the diploma* The number one reason I am on this stage is because of god & My family..I swear I love my family man,thank you! *shakes the principal's hand*

Principal Walker:Thank you for being an example to kids who feel like they want to give up.

August: No, thank you for believin in me.

*30 minutes later*
August

Principal Walker: Next Young lady who has made me realize that people can change..May I please have Remira Summer Willams?

me and my family are chillin right now and I see a familiar face going up on the stage next and she is gorgeous.. I only stayed because I had to see my boy Sean graduate and he on a few people after her.. hmm Remira.. imma have to remember that..

Remira: Thank you Principal Walker.. this hasn't been a easy journey but hey you fail to succeed later right? So thank you Principal for dealing with my ignorance *everyone chuckles* but anyway I'm going to accept this diploma and from this day fourth I'm ONLY going to the top from here *accepts the diploma and shakes the principals hand*

To be continued...

Hope you guys enjoy this first part it's been a minute and I was stumped but here you go!💓 comment, vote and share for more please!