Freddy DC Jones introduction

Freddy sighed as he walked into one of the meeting rooms with a tray full of Starbucks in his right hand, as he handed out the cofee one of the workers said thanks and motioned for him to leave. He sighed, he rarly got a chance to do anything interesting because his bosses wouldn't let him. His days was usually spent either getting cofee for them or getting important classified documents for them and not being allowed to look at them which annoyed him. He was the personification of the us capital granted not as important as his dad but still.. He can't look at his own documents? He often asked his bosses that but must either chose to ignore him or told him " he doesn't have enough experience to understand ". He mumbled under his breath, its kinda hard to get any exp if you was kept in the dark and " fed " half truths most of the time.

Woof!

He looks down at his pet dog a female golden retrever before he sighed, already making up his mind. Sorry dudeette I can't take you this time. Last time he did that he got caught before he even left the white house, and he couldn't anyway. She was too sick.

Watch prez and keep him safe while I'm gone OK?

Woof, woof!

He jumps out of the window with his suitcase and successfully makes it out of the white house.

Hey Denny.. Its me.. Get the private jet ready OK?

Next stop.. Hawaii!