Pregnant Secretary,Chinoy Boss!

the last time john slater young saw Tin patrimonio she was naked in his arms,her delectable body tangled up in silk sheets.Now his vanishing one night stand is in his office-as his new temporary secretary.and not only that-she's expecting!although he doesn't trust kate,john is triumphant at becoming a father at last.So there is only solution-he'll make his temporary secretary his full-time wife!

                                CHAPTER ONE                                                                        

Well,well,well....look who it is

As the honyed sea of that mesmerising voice reach her,washing around her ankled,treatening to full her under,Tin Patrimonio stared in mute shock at the man facing her across the room.her memory of her electric blue eyes having the power dazzle like the most flawless glinting gemstones had not failed her,but she did not recall them having the ability to almost slice her in two even as he smiled.Uncurling her fingers from their death lock on the door handle,she knew her surprised expression must easily mirror his,but as she had barely any sensation of her facial muscles functioning at all kate couldn't have sworn to it.

hello:TIN

All she could do right then was stare in wonder,becouse her mental faculties seemed frighteningly slow in catching up with her speech.

'At least you remember my name'-John

the agency sent me-Tin

you-you need a secretary for the next few days..-Tin    apparantly.'her shoulder lifted in a nervous shrug...

YES! I know perfectly  well what i need!come in and close the door-John

Tin obeyed,unable to disregard his harsh voiced command even she'd wanted to.Inhabiting the same electrically charged space as this man was like being swept along by a powerful current of vulnerability this instigated was too real to combat,She'd had no idea he worked in london....none.But then what she did know bout the provoking spicemen of masculinity glaring at her from across the room she could probably commit to jst a single sentence.

 in the breathtaking few hours they had spend together in china three months ago,the hadnt exactly immersed themselves i

n personal biographies.they had been in thrall by other,far more distracting discoveries about eash other instead.

SIT down-John

Tin pulled out the chair on the opposite side of the huge modern desk and sat.she was glad to.Her legs were suddenly about as subntantials as flimsy threads of cotton.

'Why did you leave w/out saying goodbye in china?Do you usually treat your lovers so casually?Leaving them in the morning w/out so much as the good manners to at least wait untilfull name?JOHN

but she rarely used it,so why it had slipped out so naturally beneath his unsettling gaze was a mystery.Except maybe the person couldn't be expected to be totally in control of their responses when they were breaktaking goodlooks such as john was so commandingly in possessionof?'

'I hadn't planned to leave the way I did.I just.....I just didn't want to wake you.it was the last night of my holiday and I had plane to catch"Tin replied.but...she blushed,certain her cheeks were glowing red as ripe russet red apples.

'But were otherwise engaged at the time?-John.s

uggested wryly,a visible muscles throbbing at the side of his fascinating cheekbone.

'Even so......you should have woken me-not jst left w/out so much as leaving a phone number or an address where I could contact you'-John

 'Im sorry'TIN meant it,and there was a helpless catch in her voice.

the attraction that had flared between them had smoked white-hot the second their glances had met,and even Tin relative inexperience with men hadn't fooled her into thinking that was a common,evryday thing.and underlying that blistering magnetic pull she'd miraculously sensed the kind of soul-to-soul connection she'd long dreamed of.

'well...on reflection,I think it probably best that we simply forget what has happened between us in the past and concentrate on present.it is unfurtunate that this has come about,but we will jst have to live with it if we are to work together over the next two weeks'-John.