shot -1

Present day

Shivaay in his office.

He is working on his laptop. He is so happy because he cracked a big deal after so much time . He want to share this with his beloved wife ANIKA. So, he left for home earlier from office to share his happiness with ANIKA and celebrate it. (In btw he had brought a beautiful diamond ring for her).

               Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay - (happily) anika, anika .

Anika - (speaking very lightly and tensed)- yes , Shivaay.

Shivaay-  come here

Anika - coming Shivaay

Shivaay- I have to tell u something.

Anika- (irritated) Then tell na shivaay.

Shivaay- (noticed her mood)- It's a surprise.

Anika- okay

Shivaay- anika I'm really hungry.
Anika - let's go shivaay have dinner.

Shivaay - I just go and freshen up.

Anika -okay

Shivaay go to bathroom to freshen up but after he freshen up. He didn't go to hall for dinner  instead called his staff and ordered them to decorate his room beautifully because he want to make this night special one.

At dining table

Shivaay came late. Everyone already had their dinner and left to their respective rooms.

Anika waited for shivaay over there and she hadn't had her dinner yet.....

After sometime , finally shivaay arrived to had his dinner . shivaay take his seat .anika was serving food to shivaay but suddenly some food fall on shivaay's clothes.

Anika got panicked and feared .

Anika- I'm so sorry shivaay. Sorry shivaay sorry ,sorry,I.....
(She just can't stop saying sorry to shivaay)

Shivaay- it's ok anika.

Anika- it's not ok shivaay. It's all my fault and all my mistake.

Anika  started crying hard.

Shivaay- what happened anika? It's nothing to cry. (He try to console her )

Anika was crying very badly. She left shivaay over there and ran to her room and locked herself in the bathroom and was still crying.

So,how's it.
Did you like my concept.

Do vote do comment.

Stay tuned to know what happened to anika.

Thank u,
Love u all
                     -NOOR

Ishqbazz SS-Are you still mine.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें