Chapter 2 - Hard Hallway

Sorry guys I have no word picked out to use for penis, so it'll just be using ** for now, imagine it as whatever you want

~~

Flustered and red Wolf left the room to answer the door; being so late in the afternoon he doubted it was his parents. The doorbell rang again,

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Wolf yelled, annoyed that this person had interrupted Mitch and him, angrily swinging the door open,

“What do yo-,” Wolf started,

“Woolf!” Someone yelled, crashing straight into him, engulfing him in a bone crushing hug, the voice was one he had heard time and time before, though it was usually over Skype.

“Jacob, is that you!?” He exclaimed, he couldn’t believe it, Jacob had mentioned coming to Perth but he didn’t think it was so soon. Jake was staring at wolf, he found himself rather turned on by his bushed face and messy bed hair, as his eyed roamed Wolfs body. And nearly moaned when he saw what was going on with Wolf’s loose pants, which were beginning to resemble a tent. He couldn’t help himself as he grabbed Wolf and pulled him into his arms,

“You are even cuter in person,” Jacob sighed, “guess things are heating up in there huh?” he asked, “By the look of your pants I’m assuming I’m interrupting,.” Wolf went red; he’d forgotten to do something about that on his way to the door. Jake took Wolf’s face in his hands and pressed his lips, against his. Softer and less urgently then then Mitch had, Wolf liked the way Jacobs soft lips felt against his own. Overwhelmed he melted into Jakes arms, wrapping his arms around his waist to pull him in closer. The boy he loved was in the other room and here he was kissing another boy, who last time he’d asked, had a girlfriend.

“Maybe I’m the one interrupting,” someone coughed from behind them, Jacob let go of Wolf to shut the door, before pulling him back into him, this time facing away, with Jake sliding his package against Wolfs back. He was trapped; Jacob was slightly taller than him and was much stronger, easily holding him firmly in place.

Wolf was stunned into silence, he felt guilty, but he was enjoying this, having the two boys want him. Mitch walked towards them, a slight grin was spread across his face, being smaller then Wolf would make it hard to have him restrained like this, and evident by the bulge in his pants, Wolf was more turned on then embarrassed. The closer he got to Wolf the harder he was getting, and all it took was one swift movement and Wolf’s pants were on the ground.

“Aww, someone doesn’t wear underwear to bed,” Jacob whispered in Wolf’s ear, looking over his shoulder down as Wolf’s ** came into view. Mitch was aching to touch but didn’t want to start in the hallway and motioned for Jacob to follow him down the hall. Wolf was struggling to walk, tripping on his pyjama pants that were wrapped uncomfortably around his ankles. He was confused, he didn’t want this, but his body was hot and he was breathing heavily.