Chapter 2

The hallways are still flooded with people by the time I'm leaving, but I still manage to catch a flash of a leather jacket and blond hair.

"New guy!" I shout.

The hallway part like Moses parting the red sea. I'm not stupid, I know the rumors that go around school about me. Im that bad girl that parties to hard and plays the field to much. The funny thing about all this is that girls still want to be me and guys well guys are guys. It's surprising though the amount that want a relationship and not just a makeout. But the rumours keep on going. I could here them starting now as I walked over to new kid

"Shes got her nails sunk in already"

"He's a goner"

"Perfect pair, maybe they'll ditch together"
For the record I dont ditch that much! I actually want to go to college thank you very much.

"What are you grumbling about"

"Huh?" I look up at the new guy "oh! sorry I was lost in my thoughts, I wanted to talk to you about a party tonight that Hunters having. Want to be my plus one?" I trail my hand down his arm and smile.

He smirks at me "Ya I'll be there, I'm Blake by the way"

"You from Chicago Blake?"

"Yep born and raised"

"Cool I've always wanted to go but haven't got the chance. I gotta run but when you get to the party tell them your with Lane and if they don't let you through I'm gonna beat their asses, kay?" I wink.

"Got it, later babe"

I cringe at the nickname but let it slide, instead walking to my motorcycle and hopping on. I drive to Hudson's house and park my bike in the garage before going inside and getting some homework done. I've finished almost all my homework by the time Hunter comes back.

"Thank goodness! I need the key to my closet!!"

"Ahhh how could I forget your little rebel closet!"

I scowl at him and snag the key when he hands it to me. Running over to my closet I unlock the door and walk into my paradise. Band tee shirts, flannels, leather jackets and vests, doc martins, platform heels, skintight dresses, and everything you could ever imagine are at my fingertips thanks to the piles of clothes I've returned on my mother's behalf. I have makeup galore and more jewelry than I thought possible.

A jack and jill bathroom connects my small room with Hunters and a small makeup table, mirror, and chair line a wall along with millions of song quotes I've sharpied into the wall. Making my way into the bathroom I shut and lock Hunters side then turn on the shower and hop in. Using my shampoo, body wash, and conditioner I take a quick shower then hop out and put on my robe. Yep, this is practically my second home and Hunter and his family don't seem to mind one bit. I absolutely love it here, im here almost every night and on odd occasions ill even sleep over.

My deodorant and toothbrush are still on the counter and my make up wipes are in my drawer. I clean off my face with my cleanser and blow dry my hair till my chestnut locks are glossy and falls in natural curls. I walk to my section of dresses, and pull out a black skintight spaghetti strap dress that ends a couple inches above my knees, but the real beauty of the dress is the layers of sheer fabric that cover the whole thing. The fabric is tight until my waist where it flows freely down and pools at my feet. I slip it on and pair it with some black platform heels and a hippie style silver necklace. Finishing off the look with a dark smoky eye and jet black eyeliner on my waterline. Some mascara coats my lashes and I'm done getting ready with 10 minutes to spare. I grin at the mirror, it's time to unleash the beast.