We will never be able to look past this

Magnus pov

He came towards me so fast a couldn't say a  thing before I knew it I was in my bed. He started to take off my shirt. One button at a time. Then my shirt was off and next was his. I couldn't wait to get his clothes off to see what was under them. He licked my abs. And I let out a big moan. Then I took of his shirt there was no buttons so it came right of. Next was my pants. He was licking me the hole time he was taking off my pants. Before I knew it we were naked l loved the site of his body.

Alec pov

He didn't know what was happening. I approached him as quick as I could, trying not to say one word. I was so ready to see what was under that shirt. As soon as it came off I saw one of the most amazing sites in the world. I started to create tensions between us. I slowly started to put my head near his abs, next thing you know I was licking them like a lollipop. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to tear my shirt off my body. I moved my head and slowly made my way down. I was trying not to hurt him but I was excited to see what was under those pants. Finally I got them off, he did the same thing. Soon we were both there laying in his bed making out naked, each of us embracing our parents body.

Magnus pov

After we were done making out I started to lick his abs making my way down to his dick. And started eating it I could tell he was enjoying it he let out a big moan. Out of nowhere my mouth was full of his cum. I Swallowed it I made shore to get his tip the most. Then I looked over at my door to my room and saw that it was opened and people like to just walk in my house. So if someone were to walk they would see us so I told him I was going to go lock my room door because we don't want people to see us if they were to walk in. He got up to and when I was done locking my door I turned around to see him l. He laid a big kiss on me and pull my back in bed.

Alec pov

I could feel his head move down. He started to play with my dick. He started to slowly suck it increasing the speed each time. I could feel the cum flow out of me he seemed to really enjoy the taste. He seemed into it each time I moan he smiled and looked right into my eyes. He really knew what he was doing, he licked my tip  the most. I moaned so loud, I was full of pleasure. It felt like I had no other purpose in the world then to be with Magnus. He explained to me that people like to walk into his house, so he got up and started to walk towards the door to lock it. He turned around and I planted a big kiss on his neck . We laid back in bed and started to make out more. While we were kissing we were both giving each other hand jobs. I whispered in his ear "do you want to role play with me?"

Magnus pov

He asked me if I wanted to role play with him I said yes and he pulled me back in bed. We were playing one where he was my prisoner so he put his pants back on and I was a rapist. I got the handcuffs that were in the spare room along with the rest of my toys. Then out of no where he said "nice ass." Then I jumped back into bed handcuffing him to my head board. He yelled for help then I came in and said "We are to far down for anyone to hear you." Then I  jump onto to him and put a gag in his mouth it was the ones with a hole in the middle so I can put my dick in his mouth easily. He told me before I put it on him that he wanted to be choked. We had just started and my dick was near his mouth. Then out of nowhere someone opened my door it was the crew I fell over and lifted my hand up to un-handcuff Alec then he  un-handcuff his other hand and came next to me.

Alec pov

Right away he smiled and said yes. He ran out of the room and grabbed all his toys. When he walked in I whistled and said "Nice ass." He jumped right on top and started to handcuff me to his bed head board. Then he sat on top of me and started to put on a gag so I could suck his dick. He put back on my pants. We finally started to role play his dick was just about to go into my mouth, the all of a sudden the door opened. The crew walked in and Magnus fell of the bed. He reached his hand up and un-cuffed me. I un-cuffed the other hand. They started at me in shock and I started at them in embarrassment.

Magnus pov

As  Alec took off the gag I looked for my pants. But they were at the other side of the room. So Alec got up even though I knew he didn't want to but he was the only one with pants and he went to get me my pants and a shirt. I was so embarrassed. Alec was too I thanked him for getting my pants. The crew asked us why we didn't lock the door. Alec ask them why they keep letting them selfs in Magnus house and why they would come into his room without knocking what if Magnus was changing or this. As I tried to ignore what just happened and went to turn on my light that was right next to them and put on my makeup and jewellery. Then Alec got up to put on a shirt. Izy didn't look bothered by this and left same with clary but jase and Simon stayed and Alec said can you please let us get dressed or do what we need to do. I said I'll be out with so drinks in a minute.

Alec pov

I was so mad. I saw Magnus naked on the cold floor I got up to go get his pants and shirt. He thanked me. I started to yelled at the crew " what in your right minds gives you an idea that it is ok to just let yourselves in?! Why wouldn't you knock?" They shrugged. " Everyone leaves so we can get dressed please." The girls lift but the boys didn't move. I screamed " Please leave!" Magnus left, I gave the boys the death stare and left the room.