Sick (Part 2)

Ezra had been sitting in a waiting chair for about 4 hours now, waiting for a update on Arena.

Every now and then he would feel pain in the force from her. Her force signature was fading in and out and that scared Ezra alot.

Finally, A nurse came in. Ezra stood up faster then the speed of light.

"Ezra, we ran many tests on Arena. She has a terrible case of the flu and she has to stay in the hospital for a couple weeks but after that she may go home."

Ezra sighed of relief that she would be ok.

"Can I see her?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Of Course." She led Ezra to Arena's Room where he opened the door.

She was watching Max and Ruby when he walked in. She immediately turned to the door and smiled. She waved at Ezra.

"Hi Ezra!" She said with a grin.

"Hi Arena, you ok?" He said sitting down next to her, being careful not to move any wires.

"I feel better then I did, Is my dad back yet?" She said.

Ezra sighed. "No, not yet."

She looked down sadly.

"But he will be soon ok?"

She grinned and nodded her head and then started coughing a little. She stopped and breathed a shaky breath.

Ezra almost wanted to cry looking at her.

She looked up at him and gave him a hug and he hugged back immediately.

(2 hours time skip cuz I'm lazy af)

Arena had fallen asleep and Ezra was in the chair holding her hand.

He closed his eyes for a minute and heard a voice in his head....

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter." She said.

Ahsoka......

Ezra grinned through his closed eyes and fell asleep.