Chapter 1, New job

May 16, 2017

Dear Diary,

I got a new job!! I guess knowing how to edit videos and make memes really paid off! The job starts tomorrow at 3:36 pm. The thing is my job is to edit Poppy's videos!! I honestly can't believe it. I love Poppy's youtube channel so the fact that I'm going to be editing the videos blows my mind. I wonder if I can actually talk to her in person. Probably not. It's ok though. The person who used to edit her videos quite. I guess it's because her videos can be really creepy at times. I better go to sleep and get rested for tomorrow. It's pretty late. Well good night my dairy.

From the lovely Y/n

Y/n POV

I closed my Diary and I turned off the lights and walked to my bed. "GOOD NIGHT" I screamed out loudly. I closed my eyes but I then herd a faint "SHUT UP" from outside of my house. I giggled knowing it was my neighbor. My neighbor always did that. I started thinking about random things but my mind went empty and I was in complete darkness.

I woke up to the alarm clock I put in my phone. I dismissed the alarm and checked the time. My eyes widened. "SHIIIIIT IT'S 3:29" I yelled and I quickly got changed, grabbed my phone, locked my house, and I rushed to my car.

I soon arrived at the place and walked inside. Poppy was making a video. Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I turned my head to see a man. "You're the new editer for the videos, right?" He asked. I got nervous and nodded my head. "You came just in time. I'll be giving you a tour." He then showed me around and said the video that Poppy just made is called 'I Was Worried'. He then showed me where I'll be working at, so I sat on the chair and started my job. Aka editing the video. When the man was leaving the room he stopped and said, "When you're done show the video to Poppy, she usually likes to hang out in the recording room" "Why?" I asked. He sighed and said "She has to like the video" and then he left. OMG I'M GOING TO TALK TO POPPY!! I then started fangirling. But I watched the video and I started editing. In the video Charlotte was in it. I don't really like Charlotte cause she's mean to Poppy but it is what it is.

(I'm going to continue this)