INTRO.

*'゚・ *.:  *'゚・ *.:
[ INTRO ]
소개
✿*゚'゚・ *.:。  ✿*゚'゚・ *.:。

❝Oh such sinful words leaked from those pretty, virgin lips of yours

❝Oh such sinful words leaked from those pretty, virgin lips of yours. Don't dare taint yourself further, tesoro mio,❞ he hummed lowly from his throat in amusement. Further licking his tongue silently to his plump crimson stained lips, continuing to smile wickedly down towards the withering younger male beneath him. ❝If you continue, I just might not be able to contain myself.❞

----

Jeon Jeongguk could whole-heartedly admit he regretted many decisions he'd made thus far his Twenty-One years alive — many in which he had vastly come to learn upon abandoning his insignificant, yet oddly cosy existence situated in his hometown Bristol, England. In attempt to further abandon his bleak lifestyle, this led to the young male venturing blindly into the newfound area of Stockholm, Sweden, in hopes of further partaking into the studies of Psychology, a secretive long-held dream of his. Unaware of the upcoming, undeniably malicious and wrathful troubles he'd soon face within the hidden lurid streets of Stockholm, he slowly found himself relishing more into the vile nightlife. Thus, rapidly witnessing his future plans crumple and wither beneath his fingertips. Each night, he found himself once more — pressed sinfully tight against new lustfully heated, dripping bodies, while an alcoholic beverage always claimed his frail clammy hands and swollen pink lips. Until that night. An intoxicated accident, in which he found himself pressed: 'face-to-face' with death itself — rather literally. That wicked night, Jeongguk had unawarely invited a demonic presence into his life, one in which had plans of devouring it completely. Kim Taehyung was an fallen angel, spewed out from purgatory itself. He thrusted himself into his life in the form of a whirlwind, and Jeongguk could only witness himself further wither away into the depths of woe, or succumb himself to the underlying beauty and intense pleasure of pure evil. Known as Kim Taehyung.

---

*'゚・ *.:  *'゚・ *.:
A/N: This is my first vkook fic, so l'm kinda hyped for it, lmao. Anyways, here's a lil intro thingy for y'all so far. I won't be posting any actual chapters for a while due to my work schedule, sadly, but please wait for me! (; This fic will probably suck ass, lowkey literally *winkwonk*. But I sorta wanted to venture into writing paranormal/ a bit of mythology shit, since it's my two fav genres, lol. I hope you hoes enjoyy it!! Feel free to let me know your honest ass opinion. I'd appreciate it ! :')

— Lee/Maddi 💞
*'゚・ *.:  *'゚・ *.: