Chapter 6!

1 year later
(All explanations in the next chapter.)

Today is something I've dreaded for the past week. When the bad news was revealed. Everyone was heartbroken. I've been a complete mess since then.

I don't eat. I don't sleep. All I do is cry. Hunter can't fix the pain. Madison can't fix the pain. It hurts. Madison is a mess. As well as Hunter.

What are the odds? Of the young teens that died in a car crash due to no seatbelts and effected by the other vehicle having a drunk driver. What are the odds Of them all dying.

They  were apart of me in oh so many ways. I can't remember a time where we were inseparable until  now of course.

It doesn't seem real.

I take one good last look at myself in the mirror.

I hated this dress. My funeral dress represents someone once loved is now no longer with us.

How depressing it is to have it on.

I wipe a tear from out the corner of my eye and put on my heels to match.

Knock Knock
"Caitlynn you ready?" Madison opens the door.

"No" I say bluntly. She sees the sadness in my eyes. And sighs.

She opens up her arms and engulfs me into a hug.
"Why? Mads. Why?" I cry out.
"Hey. It's gonna get better. I know it hurts I know." I let go and take a deep breath.

"Let's go" I give her a fake smile.

-