Part 5

Continuing John's P.O.V

"So what did you need to talk to me about Peggy" I was hoping she was going to have the same thing to talk about which was the kiss. "I wanted to talk about yesterday and about the kiss did you really mean it because I'm usually the sister that gets no attention and especially attention like that." Peggy looked down and I didn't want to see her beautiful hazel eyes look away from mine. "Of course I ment the kiss and I would never lie or hurt you Peggy you the yellow rose of my life and I would do anything to be with you." I finally saw Peggy's eyes look into mine. I couldn't control myself I had to kiss her one more time and so I did but this time I wasn't going to let her go that easy. My hands went to her shoulder then her curvy hips and damn I didn't want to go that far but fuck it Alexander wasn't going to be home for a couple of days. I led us to my room and I laid her on my bed and I kissed her neck gently as I can. I could feel her blushing and hear her moaning I stop and slowly took off her shirt and kissed her lips once again. Then eventually I took off my shirt and I slowly took of her cute yellow skirt and saw her look on her face and relized what I was doing. "Peggy I'm so sorry I understand if-" she cut me off by a kiss and then she said "It's alright John you done nothing wrong and if we're going to do this then I'm fine with it but as long as you have protection right?". I dugout some condoms out of my pants wait a minute these are Alex's but at least I have condoms. "Yep I have protection but we'll get to that later my love." Peggy nodded at me and smiled for a bit and I smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More smut will come soon