Mine (Chapter 1)

•••DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH A PERSON LOVING TWO PEOPLE AND HAS TO CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO LET GO.•••

•••I'm tired of all the comments I have gotten about having a story that sucks (nicer version of comments). So this is your waning and if you post hateful things I will block you. I wrote this story when I was 15 and now I'm 20. So I understand the story is confusing my gosh stop.•••

Jason's POV:

Everyday I sit in my white Lamborghini and wait. Until I see my blonde haired blue eyed baby girl walk down her front steps to school every morning.

It's the same routine everyday. Wake up at 6:20 take a shower, get changed, have breakfast then it's off to school.

I've been watching her for four years now. Waiting for the perfect moment, and it's finally here.

My baby is turning 18 tomorrow. Tomorrow night is the night I take my baby an we live happily ever after. Everything is going to be perfect.

Ashlyn's POV:

My name is Ashlyn Lee Reece. I'm 5'4 with wavy long blonde hair that stops to my mid back, and blue eyes just like my momma! My life is absolutely perfect. I have a great home. Loving parents, an adorable little brother, an the best boyfriend ever. Logan. Logan is amazing to me. He knows how to treat a girl.

Logan is my dream boy. Short brown hair with big brown eyes you can just melt right into. He's the quarter back on the football team, I'm the captain of the cheerleading team. We met after a game while we were hanging out with mutual friends.

These past couple of years I've felt like I'm being watched, but today doesn't seem right. This morning I noticed a white Lamborghini a couple blocks down the road, but I've never seen it before. As I was walking to school I could feel a pair of eyes burning Into the back of my head. I quickly turned around, but nothing was there.

"Ok Ashlyn get ahold of yourself, it's just pre birthday jitters." I said.

As I was walking up the steps to my school I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist an lift me off the ground. "Ah!" I shouted. As soon as I got back to the ground I turned around an kissed my lovely boyfriend.

Logan an I have been dating for 2 an a half years now. "Hey baby" he said as he pecked my lips. "Hey bae" he looked at me really weird. "Did you just 'bae' me?" He asked. I looked at him kinda funny. "Ummm" I started but was quickly interrupted by laughing. "Oh shit babe don't ever do that ever again." He said in between laughs.

"Ah shit just cuz' you can't hang doesn't mean you can judge fool! You hear what I'm saying" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. That just made him die of laughter even more. Logan snaked an arm around my waist pulling me close as he kissed my temple. "I love you" he whispered. I leaned up an kissed his cheek. "I love you too, forever and always."

While we were walking up the steps I noticed the white Lamborghini again but this time in the parking lot. I noticed a guy sitting in his car starting over at Logan and I. I quickly looked away an pulled Logan closer for comfort.

Jason's POV:

I watched her and him together. How could she do this to me? She loves me not him. But I'll get her away from him soon enough. I'll make her realize I'm better for her then he'll ever be.

I grabbed the steering wheel an clutched it with my hands as I watched him put his hands around my baby's waist an kiss her.

It made me so angry. Logan doesn't know who's he messing with.

As I was watching I noticed her look over at me an stair for a little bit before she turned away.

Our eyes met, she looked confused & worried at the same time. That's when I knew I can't wait to take her tomorrow night. I'm taking her tonight.