Inseparable

approximately 73hrs

"Harry, he hasn't texted me... what if he's given up on me?" Harry mentally cursed Liam for leaving Niall this way, but he was also concerned. It wasn't like Liam to just ignore Niall, even after they had been fighting.

As Niall buried his face in Harry's shoulder, Harry subtly brought his phone out and messaged Louis can u go over and see Li, he's suddenly not texting Ni can u find out y?

"Does he hate me now?" Niall sobs, shudders coarse through his body with every sob.

"I'm sure he doesn't, Ni, he loves you," Harry, reassures him softly, discreetly reading Louis reply over Niall's shoulder, already on my way with Z, Li wasn't at school again today, we're going over to make sure he's alright, Ni alright?

Quickly Harry text Louis back, no, and shoves his phone back in his pocket.

"I'm sure his phone just ran out of battery or something," Harry tries again, he rubs Niall trying to get him to calm down a little. It doesn't work though, Niall's still sobbing.

"No, he-he doesn't. H-he h-ha-hates me! He hasn't text m-me in th-th-three days, three day's!" Harry doesn't know how Niall managed to choke that out, he was sobbing so bad. Suddenly Niall pushes Harry away from him and rushes to the bathroom. Probably to throw up, again.

All Harry can feel is anger at Liam as he watches Niall heave over the toilet bowl. This is his fault! He knew how fragile Niall can be and he still breaks his heart.

When Niall's finished, Harry wraps him in a hug and they just lay there, like that, on the cold tile floor of the bathroom. Neither of them said anything, Niall was too upset and Harry was distracted, busy planning ways he's going to murder Liam when he next sees Liam.

They don't move until Harry's phone rings, by now Niall had calmed down somewhat, but Harry was reluctant to leave him. Just in case.

Niall moves away from Harry as he pulls his phone out to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Harry, Zayn and I are at Liam's, he's not here," Louis voice is serious, Harry's not sure why though.

"W-What?"

"Liam's... not... here," Louis speaks slowly like he's talking to a small child, "We've searched his whole apartment. Zayn's just gone out to look for him now."

"What about you?"

"Me? I'm staying here. As far as I can tell, all his stuffs here and there's dishes still on the bench. Like I said to Zayn, this is Liam, he won't go anywhere until his apartment is in perfect order. Anyways how Niall doing,"

"Not good, apparently Liam hasn't texted him for three days and you know how Niall practically lives for those texts, regardless of whether or not he's mad at Liam. Even apart they're still so close."

"Don't you worry your pretty head about it, with the Tommo on the case stones will be turned until we find the right one,"

Harry hung up the phone and joined Niall who had gone back to his room, so that Harry could have some privacy as he took the call from Louis.

"Who was it?" Niall asked, his face was still red and blotchy from crying and Harry could feel the anger towards Liam beginning to boil in him for hurting his friend so bad.

"Louis, Liam didn't show up at school again today so him and Zayn went over to makes sure Liam's okay." Harry replied, praying Niall wouldn't ask how Liam was.

"Oh," Niall replied dejectedly. Harry guessed it was because Niall was still mad at Louis too and hadn't heard the rest of the sentence.

"You know he's sorry, Ni?" Harry said, "It's hardly his fault,"