Zeke

I was just walking to the front of the school from class when I saw who was planning to meet up with. She was crying. No one ever saw her cry. Nobody else was around and she was just sitting on the sidewalk that goes to the parking lot. I walk up to her and sit next to her and say as softly as I can "Hey". Then almost as if an instinct she hugs me tight. 
   I wrapped my arms around her trying to comfort her not really caring about her make-up ,which was running down her face. A few minutes go by just sitting there when she speaks up still gasping for air "H-He che-cheated on m-me". What an asshole! When I see him tomorrow I'm going beat him to a pulp."Tell me what happened" I say to her. She regains her breath before talking "I was looking for him during last period. To to see if he wanted to walk with us when I saw him making out with some under-classed slut" she clenches her fist "I yelled at him then we had an argument. We were yelling at each other then he yells 'The reason I cheated on you cause you're ugly and clingy' he storms off and I ran over here".She gets up brushing the dirt off of herself. I get up with her and we start walking to our houses like usual. The only difference of walking home today was the silence. When we get to her house I give her a small smile and she forces one back then goes in.

   The next day at school, I waited for Mallory to show up at first period so I could cheer her up. When she walks in I noticed she isn't wearing make-up, her hair was untamed, she was wearing a jacket, and she looked insecure. Oh I'm going to beat the shit out of that fucker for making her think she's ugly when she's really the prettiest girl in school. When she sits down at our table I say "Hey beautiful" she smiles and says "Hey Zeke" in a soft tone. 
   Later that day like I dunno fifth period I went looking for David ,but turns out he got lucky. He's in juvy for drinking or something. If he were here I'd smash his face in!