Epilogue: Together, again.

~ 2 Years Later

South Korea, Seoul. 

10pm

Seokjin's POV

2 years ago, we did a lot of wrongdoings to y/n. Nothing can change that.. I wonder how is y/n? Now that we are back in Seoul, I wonder what would be her reaction..

??: Seokjin hyung? Seokjin hyung!

Seokjin: Mwo?!

Jimin: Did you listened to what Namjoon hyung had said just now?

Seokjin: Erm.. No.

Namjoon: *sighs* I'll repeat one more time for Seokjin hyung. First, we will find a hotel to stay at. Then, the next day we will head over to y/n house to check on her. Arasseo?

Seokjin: I was just thinking about her, too..

Namjoon: We will set off at 10am tomorrow. Yoongi hyung & Tae, make sure you wake up on time. 

Yoongi: I will wake up on time if my room mate is not Taehyung.

Taehyung: Yoongi hyung!

Jungkook: TaeTae hyung, I can be your room mate!

Namjoon: Jimin, Tae & Jungkook will sleep at 1 room.

Jimin: All the maknaes in 1 room?

Hoseok: Yah, don't put the maknaes together.

Jimin: Wae, Hoseok hyung?

Seokjin: I agree. The 3 of you will not sleep. I will be sleeping in the same room as Taehyung & Jungkookie.

Yoongi: Me & Hoseok  will be in the same room.

Namjoon: So, me & Jimin will be in the same room then.

Yoongi: For breakfast, let's meet at the hotel restaurant at 9am.

They checked in to the nearest hotel and went to their respective rooms.

~ The Next Day

8.55am

Namjoon's POV

I'm heading to the hotel restaurant for breakfast with Jimin when I suddenly thought of y/n. It's been 2 years.. I wonder how she's been doing for the past 2 years.. Then, I heard someone shouting my name.

Taehyung: Namjoon & Jimin hyung, over here!

Namjoon & Jimin walked over to where Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung & Jungkook are sitting. Namjoon & Jimin took their seat and started eating their breakfast.

10am

They left the hotel restaurant and head outside of the hotel. They decided to split in 2 groups. Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung & Jimin will be in 1 taxi. Yoongi, Hoseok & Jungkook will be in another taxi heading to y/n's house.

The ride to y/n house is 1 hour. During the ride, some of them fell asleep. (Especially Yoongi.)

~1 hour later

They payed the taxi fare and head to y/n's house.

Seokjin: I'll go and press the door bell. *pressed the door bell*

??: *opened the door*

Seokjin: Oh, annyeonghaseyo. We are y/n friends.. Are you her mother?

Y/n's Mom: Anneyong.. yes, I am y/n's mother.. Please come in and have a seat.