Chapter 3:Maggie's POV

The Peacekeepers were now urshering us into our homes. We only had a few minutes to say goodbye before we had to leave for the Capitol. I quickly ran inside and found myself being hugged tightly by Beth. "Maggie..." She cried into my chest. "Beth, it'll be alright..Glenn will look after you, Dad won't let anything happen....just don't take out any more tessarae unless it is absolutely nessessary." I say, as she was still hugging me. "Maggie....win." Beth whispers. "I will try Beth, I will try." I promise her. "You have to have hope Maggie, because if you don't have hope...what's the point of living?" Beth tells me, and I squeeze her one last time, then I ran over to dad and hugged him as well. "Life is always a test. Remember that when your in the arena." He tells me, and I nod. "I love you honey." He says. "I love you too, Daddy." I hug him again, then run over to Glenn, who automatically took me into his arms. "Watch out...for Beth." I say. Glenn nods. "And Maggie." Glenn looked directly at me now. "Win." He whispered. "I love you." "I love you too." I whisper back, and he hugs me again, but as we were about to kiss, the Peacekeepers came in, and started dragging me away. "Glenn..." I say, and he gave me one final look of hope. Then, I was dragged into a train car, along with Daryl and Effie, prepared to start heading to the Capitol...and to meet our mentors. Who will train us to compete in The Hunger Games.?