On Holiday

YOUR POV
It was a beautiful sunny afternoon on your holiday to the Philippines, a lovely country. You and your boyfriend of two years Matt Espinosa were with his family for a holiday, you really like Matts family. You and Matt met in year 10 of high school, it's been going strong since then. You and Matt have never had intercourse but have dibble dabbled here and there, you really wanted Matt but are too shy to ask him for it.

The hotel you are staying at with Matts family, not a shared room of course. You and Matt are together with his older brother, Michael. Michael is a jock who is very strong and sexy, his always had the hots for you but Matt never let you out of his sight when you's were with him. You would never cheat on Matt, you really like him and his a beautiful guy.

Matt asks you if you would like to join him in the Jacuzzi, of course you say yes and get into a Bikini top that makes your boobs look nice, your bottoms of course being matching with the bikini. You grab two towels as you hear Matt enter the jacuzzi, it's about 5:30PM. You get in and relax slowly as the jets massage your back, you put your head back and close your eyes, the water is about just above your belly button.

You lift your head up and open your eyes to see Matts beautiful hazel eyes staring at your breasts. You wink at him, catching his attention and his gives you a cheeky grin. Matt reaches over and grabs his cell phone from the stool and calls his mum and says there is a nice restraunt down the road to get the family out of the hotel, it worked. You shimmy over to Matt, him putting his phone back on the stool and wrapping his beautiful arms around you. You lift your leg over him and sit on him leaning on his hard chest, listening to his heart beat.

He kisses you on he cheek and you look up at him, you kiss him on the mouth and about two minutes into the kiss you can feel his package getting harder, you smile while kissing. You'll finally get what you've always wanted, to screw him. Matt unties your bikini and you suddenly feel it slip off, him throwing it under the stool. He grabs your D's and kisses them, licking and groping them. You take his bather bottoms off, joining another kiss. He rubs your bum and you slide off your bottoms, excitedly.

Matt yanks off his underwear and you grab his 9 inch, rubbing it up and down so he knows you want it more. He lifts you up, practically drooling. He inserts it and lets you adjust, he lets out a slight moan and pulls the hair out of your face. Matt starts to go faster and about 5 minutes have passed, you lean on his chest and moan. When you feel Matt getting sloppier, he says he's gonna cum and so are you. You felt his warm liquid shoot up, suddenly you orgasm.