Chappy 1

*****Y/N Pov.************************

it was 8:35pm, i was getting ready for my B'day party with my friends Sophie and Ben and Janny with a few of their friends, i was trying to take out my clothes from the boxes as i just moved out from my parents and i got a text 

Sophie: R u ready girlll

Y/N: hell yeah we gonna get wasted

Sophie: 2 victory 

Sophie: on turning 18

Y/N: no more RULES!!

Sophie: pick you up soon boo

Y/N: kk bye

i continued to get dressed in 

after i got dressed i my clothes i put on my make--up 

*DING DONG* "Open up girl" 

'that must be Soph' i thought as i grabbed my bag and phone, as i was running down the stairs i heard the door open.

"what the fuck" i said

"language Steve" soph replied "you have a key under your doormat" "shit caught me"

"lets go were not getting any older!" Sophie impatiently ran out the. i locked up the house and jumped in the front of her car.

*time skip to Bar........ brought to you by PIZZA*

we were at the bar "Soph, Y/N over here" i hear Ben and Jenny with their friends already drinking.

"ima get a drink, you want something Y/N?", "yeah i'll have a  purple rain"

i sat down with Ben and that, and he introduced me to Jeff, we made small talk. After Sophie came back with my drink we drank until we couldn't legally.

****time skipy to 12:00****

we were walking home since Soph couldn't drive, well no of us can.

"hey lets play truth or dare" ben had a 'awesome' idea. A chorus of sure and yeahs filled the silence, "ok" i said. "Sophie, truth or dare" ben asked, "truth", "ok, do you like me?", Sophie looked down and blushed "yeah sorta". then Ben did something i would not expect, he kissed Sophie and Jenny did not look happy (to be honest i hate Jenny she is so annoying).

"ok, Y/N truth or dare" sophie said breaking the kiss from ben, "Dare" i said with a courage in my voice but mostly stupidity. "ok i dare you to um..." we continued to make small talk as we walked, we soon came to the old abandoned theme park, "ah, i got it, Y/n i dare you to play a song in the theme park and dance", "sure" i said as i grabbed my phone and speaker, i climbed the fence with ease even though i was wearing heels, i setup my speaker to play music ((A/N play song now)) i played the song.

as the song started i just moved my hips and let the music move my feet, i danced and danced, and kept dancing, until the chorus started, then i started sing and used my finger to motion to jeff to come to me through the fence then i ran back into the middle of the amusement park and turned up my music and continued to dance, then i had an idea i climbed onto the top of the ferris wheel i stood on the top and shouted to my friends. i hopped on the top and danced on the top really slutty, like really slutty, "hop down your gonna fall and die" i heard Sophie called from afar, "nope" i said as i took off my shirt showing my black bra, and swinning my shirt around. "come on Y/N, hop down" Jeff pleaded, "not happening, babe" as i went crazy with my slutty movements. "woooo hoooo bitches" i yelled as i was in a crazy mind set. 

Jeff and 2 of his friends jumped the fence and walked up to the ferris wheel "hop down now please Y/N" Jeff pleaded. "ok. Catch Me" i fell off the top of the ferris wheel, "omg" i heard sophie gasp, then i felt ........

A/N cliffhanger, so how was it leave it in the comments and good-bye my pups

Cyanide out