Christmas drunk

Ivan's pov.
Tonight I was running under the rain alone. I going to go home. Or flat, however. I've heard that everyone was invited to America's christmas party. Except me, he maybe don't want me to go and scared the shit out of his guest. I thougt and finally arrived at the flat. I bought some vodka for celebrate with myself.

"Dear Russia..." I mumbles and drink the rest of a bottle. I open the TV to watch. So it has a news, about America's christmas party. I shrugged, ignored the deep pain inside my heart and drink more vodka. Not for so long, after 5 bottles of the Russian alcoholic. I feel dizzy. So I ignored and drink more of them. I would do anything just for ignored the fact that no one will like me. Even how hard I tried but I'm still an evil.... well tonight I gonna drink all of vodka. Die or not, let's see. After the  17th bottle I feel really bad and I want to did something bad like, uh you know.... With that, I fall asleep at somewhere that I can't remember....

Narrator's pov.

Ivan is drunk, he walk around the town and finally he collapse near Alfred's house. After the party finished. Everyone leave, but Alfred saw something since the rest of his party... the pale man with scarf without his coat. Two big violet eyes and that platinum haired. It's make Alfred got mad, with the blushed on that Russian man. Alfred could die of the heart attack...

But that, the familiar man was suddenly gone. Leaving Alfred shocked. He wait until the party done. And go out to check on the familiar guy. He almost nosebleed when he saw the man....

A camisole and really cool short skirt. Matches with the pink scarf and wait.... he have a beige cat ears and tail. When Russian man open his eyes. Alfred step back a little. The violet eyes is no more, it was the cold grey eyes instead. Ivan greeting him with...

"Fuck you." And the middle finger. Alfred gasp in shocked then get a bit angry and funny.

"Hey Ivan, what are you doing here?"

"None of your business. Because I don't know what am I doing here too..." He whispered in Russian the last sentence.

"Haha, then wanna stay over at my house?"

"It's ok, but thank you for invited." Ivan stand up and fall, Alfred catch him before the Russian fall to the floor.

"I think you need a bit rest, lemme take care of you." Alfred said with a big grin on his face. He carried Ivan up and entered his house.... Ivan struggling and finally give up, the blonde haired man gently laid Ivan down at the guest room inside his house. And then, Ivan quickly fall asleep.

Commiesyndrome