Morning

Alfred's pov.

I glanced around and saw Ivan, he still there on the bed, sleeping peacefully. After a few while I know that I fell in live with him, but I was afraid he is going to reject me. So I have been flirting with him for a while, but sadly it's obvious that he still doesn't notice this.

I walked over to him and sat down, brushing his smooth blonde hair off of his face with a smile,

"Ivan you have to wake up, we have a meeting, remember?" I said with a small smile as Ivan flipped on his side, like a little kid...

"Just five more minutes please." He muttered, I chuckled and pulled the blanket away from him,

"No, darling you can't. Ludwig will be very mad if we are late." He gave up and sat up. His morning face was so cute, rubbing his eyes he yawned.

"Why don't you put your scarf away?" I asked, wanting to know what's under the scarf, but he glared at me.

Oh...dang..

"No way." He replied, I smiled softly,

"Just asking, my dear." I said and stood up, walked back to the kitchen, the food was ready and I saw Ivan walked around.

"What are you looking for?" I said, tilting my head as I looked at him.

"Ah, my coat da." He replied.

"I send it to the laundry." I replied simply, as Ivan dashed to me.

"What!?" He snapped, grabbing my shirt's collars.

"Yeah, you can wear my clothes!" I said, handing him one of my big shirt. He grabbed it and take a quick look,

"Fine.." He mumbled and started changing.

-

After Ivan done, I glanced at him.

You damaged me!

I thought, as he was smaller than me and normally I like to wear a big shirt, so now he looked like a kitten in the oversized clothes.

Too cute..

He rubbed his eyes with his hand that was cover by the sleeves.

"What are you looking at!?" He yelled, blushing.

"Nothing, cutie." I replied.

•Commiesyndrome