Introduction: Start of the Last

Start of your last term of high school

Y/N P.O.V

You are waiting at the bus stop, having your bag hanging on one side of your body. You fix your uniform and take a couple breaths. You check the time. 9:25am.

Today school starts a bit late. You wait fir the bus to arrive. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. You see the bus arriving at your stop. The bus door stops right in front of you. You enter the bus and there he is. Park Jimin.

---- At the school hallway ----

You are heading towards your locker. You turn the last number on your lock and open it. A note falls out.

Note:

Hey,

It's been a year since I've been putting these notes in your locker and I think it's time we finally meet. It's your call. Meet me at lunch on the rooftop.

You really want to meet this guy and you have idea who it this that is leaving notes in your locker, may be.

---- Lunch time: Rooftop---

You lean against the railing of the balcony. You look through your notes as final week is soon. . You keep flicking through the pages of your notebook as you sip on your cartoon of strawberry milk. You wait for this mysterious person that keeps leaving notes in your locker to arrive. Then you hear footsteps and look up. You close your notebook and drop it on the floor and stand up from leaning on the railing.

"Hey ChimChim!" You yell as a grin a grows onto your face. He's so cute.

"Hey y/n!" he walks towards, keeping a good distance between you two and then he stops.

"I think you know why I'm here" Jimin says in a serious tone.

"So you're the one who's been putting the notes in my locker for a year?" you ask him with a smile still present on your face.

"Was I that obvious?" He looks down and scratches his head.

"I sometimes see you in front of my locker in the morning so, yeah it was kind of obvious" you tell him.

"If you want to keep a secret at least be good at it" you add.

He looked discouraged. "Oh, I'm sorry was I too harsh?" you ask apologetically. "Yeah, a little" Jimin said in a sad tone, slowly looking up at you. He pulls you in a hug. You were caught by surprise. he whispers in your ear "Y/N, will you go out with me?"

----- 4 weeks later -----

You are waiting at the bus stop, having your bag hanging on one side of your body. You fix your uniform and take a couple of breaths. You wait for the bus to arrive. Five. Four.Three. Two. One. You see the bus arriving at your stop. The bus door stops right in front of you. You enter the bus and there he is. Park Jimin. He left you a seat beside him so you rush and quickly sit down.

"Someone's excited to see me" he smiles at you as you breathe heavily. "Yeah *huff* *huff* are you *huff* ready *huff*" "Breathe babe breahte" Jimin tells you. You catch your breath and tell him.

"Are you ready for finals week?"

"Of course, what do you think we've been doing for the past month?" he replies

"Oh yeah, of course, our study dates"

"yeah and the regular type of dates"

You turn to him "That too"

"I'm happy your mine" He smiles at you, giving you a little shake as he side hugs you.

You push he's arm off you teasingly "Omg, you are being so cheesy right now"