part-9

IAN P.O.V

Arghhh..

Why i told jake that Ajju's my mate and he told Alec i found my mate...  oh wait i forgot to say i had one lil sister right.. yeah i have one lil sister who's one of my board members and even if she's princess.. she's soo kind to everyone and she's friendly with everyone and her mate Ryan.. i must say he's soo alike my sister..

And wanna know why im angry with jake and Alec.. BECAUSE THEY PLANNED WELCOME PARTY FOR AJJU AND HER FRIENDS... i cant control my wolf.. if she's gonna come one more time infront of me..

and those ediots know that.. they dont like that im going to mate with sammy because they think she's only after my money and my power..

But i cant do anything because its my father's choice and i wont say noo to him because.. i want to make him proud of me...

"but not at the cost of our mate and our happiness... she's the reason why we are living right now.. you should mate with Ajju.."my wolf told me annoyed

"yeah i know i shouldnt be selfish.. but samantha's nice girl i cant hurt her..,"i sighed.

"what if she meet her mate.."my wolf snarled..

"she told me that her mate rejected her.."i said feeling pity about Samntha..

"soooo... you're saying that you gonna reject her.." my wolf groweled at me..

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.."i said.. i know im confused like hell..

"then listen to me.. will'ya.."jake said standing beside me... right now im standing in balcony of pack house and looking at woods that sorrounded packhouse..

"when did you come.." i asked him not looking at him,,

"when you thought me and Alec are ediots.. and i can assure you we're not ediots.."he told pouting..

I chuckeled at that..."oh really.. then why the hell you guys held this party without informing about this party.." i snarled at him..

he raised his hands in submission.."because its been two damn days... that you found your mate.. and you're doing nothing about it.. and me and Alec want you to mate with her.." he said trying to make me calm..

"then what you're going to do about your mate.." i asked him ... he's now looking at anywhere but me..

"I... I.. umm.. thinking about it.. im working about it.. lets leave about it .. first lets concentrate on your problem.."he slutered at each and every word..

"ok.."i said looking at him suspiciously... what he's upto.. i dont know.. if he messes everything than alredy it is im gonna kill him..

"Lets go to the party.. are you ready//" he aske dme looking  at me head to toe..

"yep.." i said checking my dressing style.. im wearing navy blue Armani suit.. 

"ok then im ready too lets go.."he's wearing grey suit..

"yeah lets go.."i told him..

we both entere in my limo and headed towards the hotel where Alec and jake held the party..

I hope everything goes well..

As i entered into function hall...  i got nice welcoming,pleasent,luscious and heavenly scent.. at instant i know my mate's here..  i searched for her.. and their she's.. Om my she's not only beautiful and sexy this time in that beautiful indain saree... god how i  want to make her mine..

 my legs started to take me towards her without my permission but i stopped when somebody hugged me from my right side..

"hey honey.. missed me.." samantha(sammy ) asked me..

my wolf wants to tear her apart now.. she just want to hold our mate..

"yeah.." i mumbeled..

"hey.. sorry to disturb but lets go and meet those guys.." Alec came to my rescue indicating towards my mate and her friends..

"yeah.. but i think that girl whats her name.. ummm.. yeah Ajju i think she's slut becareful with her.."she told me rubbing every inch of her to me... my wolf groweled at her... no humans cant hear that but every werewolf or supernatural thing can here me and thats the reason every werewolf in functional hall bowed their head to me including Samantha,jake and Alec..

"sorry Alpha.." he told me and walked away from their scared and confused..

"you dont even want anyone disrespect your mate.."alec told me grinning..

"yeah.. she's right.."jake supported my sister..

Then we three went ot say hi to my mate and their friends..

"hey guyss.."Alec wished them..

"hey Alec..."they chorused.. i raised my eyebrow..

"what.. oh they dont know im your sister.."Ale[c told me grinning..

"wait you're sister of Mr.King.."i think her name is Appu.. she asked my sister..

"yeah.. she's my sister.. and how you guys have been so far... in london.."i asked them looking at my mate..

"umm.. good.. everyone here are soo friendly.."my mate answered them..

"Ajju the music's boring.. lets dance.." Krish asked my mate extending his hand and she smiled at him and gave her hand..

"care if i join.."Ammy asked helding her other hand..

"noo.."she answered him....

They went at dance floor and Krish started singing some song in Indian language and Ammy joined them youshould have seen jake's face.. if my mate's not on the dancefloor with another guy i would have been rolling on floor laughing.. Am i jealous... no it cant be that.. but i cant cheat myself Iam jealous right now..

[video is in side just for example..]

after their dance Alec and jake took all of us into a separate..

"what we're gonna do now.."monica asked Alec..

"we're gonna play TRUTH or DARE.."Alec answered her grinning at me and i told you guys she's upto something..

"ok.. you guys know about htis game right.."Alec asked my mate and her friends..

"yeah... we know about this game.. lets play.." Appu said excitedly..

we all sat in round.. Alec started to turn the bottle it stopped infront of priya..

"Truth or dare.."Alec asked her.

"umm.. truth."she answered hesitatingly..

"okkk.. who's your first crush..."Alec asked her smirking..

"umm... my maths sir.."she answered shyly..

"ohhh.."her friends teased her..

jake turned the bottle and it stopped infront of.... guess who... yeah infront of my mate Ajju..

"Truth or Dare.."she asked grinning like crazy person..

"Truth.."she answered hesitatingly..

"ok... "alec answered and gave me one evil look.. oh no...

"WHO"S.YOUR.FIRST.KISS??" alec asked my mate..

 A/N>>>

lalalallala... wanna know who's her first kiss wait untill next chapter.... i know im evil..

mewwahhaha..(evil laugh..)

Love'ya alllll... :-)

thank you sooo much for your support guyssss.... 

plsssss vote and comment....

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3