Tell Me Something I Don't Know (Sequel to 300th Time's The Charm)

A/N: This is a spin-off from "Three-Hundredth Time's the Charm." Also, it's my 'entry' for the Fifty Themes thing my friend Disastrous Enigma and some of our non-FP member friends are doing. It's a bit low-quality, I think, but I might edit it soon. :D Anyway, I hope you like it. :)

Tell Me Something I Don't Know (for Fifty Themes. Theme: Secret)

Mokita (Guinean): A word for something everyone knows but no one ever talks about.

It was the night of the big sleepover. Half of the class was over at Janna's place, while the other half was at Cara's place for the practices for the English project. I was a member of Janna's group, along with May, Mia, Alia, Lucy, Rachel, Pia, Charlie, Louis, Clinton, Gian, and around seven other people.

While we were practicing, I noticed that my groupmates kept on giving each other weird , while I kept side-stepping Charlie, the rest kept on nudging us in each other's direction.

Now, why was I avoiding Charlie, you might ask? Well, it all started with me not noticing him, and him not noticing me since the first day of school. And we still didn't notice each other, even if it was already January. Weird, huh?

Anyway, the strange looks and signals ocntinued throughout the rest of practice up to the time when we were about to go to bed. The boys slept in the living room (Charlie taking the couch near the glass doors-a scary place, but one I'd pick as well), while us girls slept in Janna's bedroom which she shared with her sister. May, Mia, Alia, Lucy and I slept on the two air beds, Jane and Rachel slept in sleeping bags, while Carrie, Bea Janna and Pia slept in the two beds. It was past midnight when all nineteen of us were in bed.

I was about to slip into sleep when Lucy whispered, "Reina? You still awake?"

I wasn't really up to conversations with her at the moment, even if Lucy was really fun to talk to. It was past two AM! But I perked up when she said, "Reina, I know I'm not the best secret-keeper, and I know that people tend to tell me lots of their secrets, and that I don't deserve all that trust. But this one, last time I'm going to spill another person's secret for their own good...for your own good."

"What?" I flipped over to face Lucy. Was this some sort of confession and promise to reform? A set-up?

"Reina. Quit playing dumb. I've told Charlie as well. The two of you should stop acting like you don't feel the energy and chemistry between you two-" What was she talking about? I thought.

"Anyway, We all jumped on him a while back. He's going to come here at 2:30, wake you up, and talk to you in the garden."

"I'm dreaming, right? Or you're lying..." I turned away and covered my head with a pillow, but Lucy pulled me into a sitting position.

"Look, I know you've been fooled before. You have a right to be paranoid. Just...think about what you'll say, okay? It's January, for Pete's sake. Give the two of you a shot at it."

A soft knock followed her words. We dove under the blankets and feigned sleep. The door creaked open. After what seemed like an eternity, a voice that was all too familiar but had never talked to me whispered, "Reina."

I opened my eyes and found myself face-to-face with Charlie.

A/N: This was based on A DREAM. :)) Just clarifying. :D R&R?

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Tell Me Something I Don't Know (Sequel to 300th Time's The Charm) 🎉