Chapter 5: The big four meets

"Follow me" Mary commanded as Rapunzel follows her down to Platform 9. Mary then gives her a ticket, Rapunzel then examined the piece of paper "Platform 9 3/4? But Mary, I don't see any Platform 9 3/4" she said

"Oh, yes I forgot" Mary chuckles then carries Rapunzel onto Maximus with her luggage "Run through that wall" Mary points to a clear wall

"Are you crazy?!" Rapunzel exclaimed as Mary smiles slyly

"No" she answers then slaps Maximus' butt as Maximus runs toward the blank wall making Rapunzel scream loudly 'I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'M GONNA DIE!!!!' she thought while Maximus is almost near hitting the wall but unexpectedly got through it!

Rapunzel and Maximus next found themselves to another odd looking Platform where the other Platforms are not related to. Rapunzel awed in amazement as she looked around the Platform then soon found the platform's number sign; 'Platform 9 3/4'

She watches plenty of teens and children with friends and families saying goobyes which reminds her so much of her parents. When she was about to move, a portal then appeared right before her eyes, then a sack was thrown right in front of her. The sack began moved, then suddenly, out came a white haired boy with blue sea eyes and holds a staff. Rapunzel examined him from feet to head that he looked so much as....

'Jack?' Rapunzel thought. Then a brunette boy suddenly appeared with a black dragon then said: "Hey, Jack, we should probably go to the train now"

"Oh, is that so, Hiccup? Well, if that's the case then... Race ya!" Jack teased then suprisingly flew to the train

"Dang you!" Hiccup said while he face palmed then hears a cute snort behind him revealing a girl with red very messy curly hair about the same age as him then smiles at her.

"Wut?" she asked as Hiccup and Rapunzel became suprised discovering she's scottish

"Nothing, nothing at all" Hiccup replies as he smiles. Then all of a sudden they hear the train whistle. Teens and children rushed toward the train with luggage as Rapunzel went to drop Maximus at the horse railcar. On her way, she then bumps into someone as they both landed on the floor moaning in pain, Rapunzel was on top of the figure so she could see the person she bumped into, it was Jack!

"Im so sorry!" Rapunzel apologized

" No, I'm sorry" Jack chuckled "I should've been facing my direction"

Rapunzel smiles while she helps him get up with a hand, then they look at each other(eye to eye!). Rapunzel could feel her heart beating fast as her cheeks turns to the color pink.

"I-I'm Rapunzel" she introduced as she gives a hand for him to shake "Rapunzel Corona"

"I'm Jack Frost" he shooked her hand back while he smirks at her as she hides herself from blushing madly until... "All aboard!"