Patricia Lopez

Pat,you're one of the most special people I've ever met.You're not just my best friend,you're also my sister.I really admire you for being the sweet,talented,funny,nice and pretty girl I know and love.Never change,everyone loves you for who you are. This is old advice for you,but it's good : be yourself. Thank you for accepting me,who I am, who I want to be and what I want to achieve. Never listen to all the people that share negative thoughts to you ; they only want to bring you down. I love you,sis. People throw rocks at things that shine ( that's you! ). They throw rocks at things that are different (or shine) because they fear that the unsimilar things with the one who is different will be their downfall. You're shining,you're different,and you shouldn't ever change that. Our mistakes,our flaws.our best qualities and our choices make who we are. We never really find an exact similar person. There's always going to be something different. Thank you for tolerating the never ending sipa,sapak,sampal,sabunot na binibigay ko sa'yo when may Kilig Moments. I really love the way you laugh,everyone does. Now confessing on wattpad. Thank you ever so much for being my classmate,seatmat,cheatmate (hehe),punching bag,brother,tropa,barkada,best friend and sister.

Please don't ever forget who I am,what we are, and who I am to you.I never want that to change.

Word to describe you : Fun.