스타트

Today's one of the days where BTS finally gets rest. It was their day off. But sadly, Jimin,
Hoseok's roommate, isn't home today, together with yoongi because they went to yoongi's house in Daegu.

It's exactly 10:07 pm and hoseok is currently playing with his phone. Taking the 'who should be your bias in BTS' quiz from quotev, just simply out of boredom. He was thinking about his answer, taking his eyes off of his phone for a second to blankly stare at the floor, wondering what choice should he pick.

'I like chicken..but I also like pizza and hamburger... Hmm.. '

He was purely lost in thought when something caught his eye. There was a crawling insect on his floor, heading straight to his bed.. It was a Centipede. He nearly shouted but he realized that the members are already asleep. He didn't know what to do, he was scared that the multiple-legged creature might bite him.

He got up and instinctively made his way to one of his member's room.

Hoseok gently knocked on the door before silently peeking inside the room.

"J-jungkook-ah... Are you still awake? " He whisper-shouted towards the only person in the room.

Jungkook was comfortingly covered underneath his blankets with a little light illuminating from his phone showing his face, meaning that he was still awake.

The brown-haired male stopped whatever he was doing with his phone and whipped his head towards the black-haired male's direction when he heard his voice.

"Hyung? What are you doing at this time of night? Arent you supposed to be sleeping?" He asked Hoseok.

Jungkook stood up and completely opened the door for Hoseok to come in.

"Um... yeah... about that... There's actually a-- like... a worm... with like 100 legs... it was crawling on my floor and I didn't know what to do, I was scared... so yeah.. you already know... I guess." Hoseok retorted, looking down.

Jungkook can only sigh about his hyung's behaviour.
"Alright.. I'll let you stay here but only for TONIGHT, OK?" The younger said, still doubting his decision considering the fact, that he's recently been having "wet" dreams about the older. But how on earth can he resist his "favorite" hyung?

Hoseok beamed at the younger and nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright then, you sleep on the bed, I sleep on the floor." jungkook suggested in which hoseok quickly declined to.

"No! I can sleep on the floor, this is YOUR room so you should sleep on YOUR bed." The older said while aggressively shaking his hands in disapproval, in an attempt to add more emphasis towards his point.

"Why are we even fighting for the floor? We can both sleep on the bed anyway." The younger once again suggested. 'Gotta be smooth, young man. You got this!' he thought.

"B-but-- "

"What's wrong with it? We're both men anyway." Jungkook cut Hoseok off. He is aware that Hoseok isn't as straight as he looks like but... so is he.
He just can't let go of this opportunity.
Yoongi would only let Jimin to his house as often as you would see a mermaid. And he was just starting to think that centipedes are probably lucky charms or something like that. So no, he won't let the blessing slip away like how Jin slipped in the stage years ago. He will definitely seize the moment. He has to.

"Um... okay then... " Hoseok agreed while looking at the floor. A hint of pink visible in his cheeks.

Jungkook secretly smirked towards Hoseok.

The taller male faked yawn which caused the shorter male's attention.

"I'm sleepy hyung... Goodnight." The younger acted as if he was "sleepy" and gently placed a "goodnight" kiss on his hyung's forehead.

Hoseok tried to hide the blush that was obviously visible in his cheeks.

Jungkook smiled, satisfied with the older's reaction. He then went to the bed and pretended to be asleep until he felt the other side of the bed dip, indicating that Hoseok got in the bed. Not long after, Jungkook could already hear soft snores coming from the older male. He turned around to see Hoseok peacefully sleeping. He sneaked a hand around the older's waist and snuggled him close to his chest in which Hoseok didn't even budge, probably because he was already in a deep slumber, dreaming about... you already know who.

Soon, Jungkook also fell asleep while holding Hoseok in his arms.

-THE END-

A/N: sorry for this bad story (lol)
I have vermiphobia and I saw a centipede last night.. I was neomu neomu scared that I decided to write a story to make me feel better..
Hahaha..

NOPE

I. HATE. WORMS. (eu)