kidnapped

Hello, my name is scarlett. I don't no where I come from, only that it is not where I am now. I am lost where no one can find me. If anyone is out there please help me!!! I fear of dying of starvation or disease, the only food they give me is a slice of mouldy bread.

**********

I was taken from my home at a young age, but old enough to remember what happened...... my mother was putting me to bed while my father was at work. I went to sleep for a while until I woke up due to a loud noise downstairs. I thought it was my mother getting a drink. I could feel my throat drying up so I went down to join her, only it wasn't my mother at all. There was a man standing in are kitchen wearing all black and what seemed like a pair of dark tights over his head. He was going through are things and picking out the shiniest items. i watched him stealing are most precious things, my grandmothers jewelry, my fathers watch, even one of my bracelets that I had got when I was a baby. I got really scared. I went to turn around to go back upstairs to tell my mother when i was met by another person dressed in the same fasion. This time it was a woman. She was holding a big material bag, the woman tossed it over my head and I screamed. she grabbed me in the bag and it felt like the man was trying to hold me still while I screamed and squirmed in the confined space that surrounded me. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs "mum!!!" I yelled, "mum, help me, somebody help me, please,". I could hear someone pushing and shoving. The next thing I could remember is my mother screaming my name and then waking up in a cold, damp, dusty, mouldy room with borded up windows and hardly any light. I could hear shouting from the otherside of the wall and here I am today.

**********

I don't know what I am going to do now. I keep on thinking that someone is going to come for me. But they dont come. They dont come and find me. They dont save me. They dont help me. I keep on hearing my mother, screaming my name. I sit here starving and crying every day wondering where they are, where they were. wondering if they are looking for me.

**********

Scarlett died four years later in a children's mental hospital. She had an illness that made her imagine alternative realaties. This is her diary that our staff at the hospital have kept to study for further cases of this illness. Scarlett was never kidnapped. She had a loving mother and father who cared for her. After studying the diary we belive that the day she thought she was kidnapped was actualy the day she came to the mental hospital.