The couples fingers were tangled together like earbuds that had been smushed together and shoved away.
They exchanged amorous glances' and kisses on the cheek. Nari gigged as her lover laced his fingers through her hair, leaning toward her,his breath tickling her neck. "I love you, you know that right?" He whispered into her ear. "Tell it to the world." She said, her laughter like a lullaby to his ears as it soothed him. "I love Nari Yoo." He whispered to her once again, his voice in her favorite tone, husky and slick like honey. "And why would you whisper that to me?" He grinned, squeezing her hand in his, "Because," He kissed her forehead, "You are my world."

That was Park Jimin, the cheesy boyfriend. He may be stereotypical, but he truly is boyfriend material.

Her angelic laughter filled the air. "Goodness Jimin!" She managed to speak through out her fit of laughs, "Your cheesier than the pizza place down the streets pie's!" He chuckled, running his free hand though his hair. "Wanna go there after school?" He asked her, "My treat." Nari nodded, calming herself. The couple continued walking along the collage campus, meeting up with their large group.

"Hey shorty!" Jimin's friend, Jungkook greeted. Taehyung perked up to look at the small boy with cotton candy colored hair. "Sup Mochi." The rest of the boys exchanged greetings and Nari rushed over to the girls. "So... How's everything going?" Momo blushed before speaking up, "I finally have a boyfriend."

The group of ladies erupted into screams and cheers. "Who?" Wendy questioned.

"Kunpimonk." Momo replied, averting her eyes. "I knew it!" Hwasa practically screamed, "Ever since that photo of the two of you got out around campus, I knew you two would end up together!" Kunpimonk bursted through the crowd, grabbing Momo's hand. He smiled sheepishly and then pulled her away. The group shrugged it off, knowing it was personal 'couple business'.

Jimin put an arm around Nari's shoulder, pecking her softly on the lips. "Yah! You can't do that!" She cried, grabbing his jaw in her hands. She pressed her lips roughly against his, and the rest of the girls stood there awkwardly as the two sucked each other's faces as though they were competing vacuums.

He bit her bottom lip and pulled her closer to himself, tilting their heads to deepen the kiss. She had shifted her weight onto him as she pulled herself even closer. The two fought with their kisses, pressed against each other's body's.

"You two are so weird" Hwasa commented, cringing. Wendy's fingers curled and her face was one of utter disgust and dismay. The lovebirds pulled apart from each other, and he picked her up in his arms, kissing her once again and spinning her around. She giggled and hugged him, happy with his display of his love for her. He set her on the ground, and held her waist. He snuggled into the crook of her neck, playfully biting her earlobe softly. "Jimin!" She exclaimed, swatting him away from her ear. He smiled and inhaled her strawberry jam like scent.

"Babe," He looked at her, biting his lip. "I'll see you at lunch okay?" Nari nodded and held his hands in hers. "I'll see you later." She confirmed, pecking him quickly, biting his lip in the process.