Chapter Two

(Chapter Two: Home For now)

"So Coralline tell me about yourself." Bonnie said putting her hand in her chin trying to get a little more about me.

I stay quit. What should I say? Should I make up my childhood? Should I say that women was beating me?
I don't know what to say.

"Um I'm twelve years old and I like Eat noodles and shrimp." I say looking up at her with a small smile.

"Well okay. I need to know something about your past." Bonnie said.

My past? Hmm let me see.

"Why do you need to know?" I question

Bonnie then looks down on the table we were sitting in which follows with a huge breath escaping her lips.

"Look Coralline....we know something wasn't right when you were running to us for help. We know something happened. If you tell us who is giving you problem's than will get that person and will do anything in our power to make you safe." Bonnie said looking at me with her green eyes.

"Just please." Bonnie added

Wow. I never had someone care for me since forever. I bet the world is sometimes caring.

"Okay I will."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this one is very short Chapter. But I promise the next one is going to be long.(o゚▽゚)

Also if you have notice I used Jack and Ben from kill your darlings! I watched that movie a thousand times even though it was out in 2013. (★^O^★)

Yes I'm a loser. Deal with it(ಥ_ಥ)

And I will make some action in this story. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)