Sitting by Garnet..

So you sit down on the sand by garnet. you notice she is not paying ANY attention to you at all. you think it is all right because she usually does this. 

She then says ", (gemsona name), are you alright? you haven't said anything since i got here."

You were shocked. in your mind you were like,  HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT SHE SAID NOTHING SINCE I WAS HERE!!!!!

Silence.  it was the only thing that you knew to do so greatly at THIS moment. "So? why?"...She said.   you say," garnet i..never knew how fusion felt. and i was so lonely until you showed in my life. everything changed. you changed my life, garnet. you teach me love. can i get in your love?

Garnet was shocked. Garnet flashed back to when jamie was  in love with her.

"I..I..I". garnet was lost for words. but then she asked the most amazing, wonderful, glorious thing you ever heard come out her mouth. "Do you want to fuse, (gemsona name)?". 

You gasp. You Grab her hand. she picks you up and starts throwing you up in the air. you were both spiritually , emotionally, and literally connected. You guys fused! 

(Fusion name), we are not two people, and we are not one person, but we are an experience. make sure I am a good experience.

 make sure I am a good experience

You guys say lovely.              

A MESSAGE FROM TANZANITE, THE CREATOR. 

[ You guys are wonderful. I do believe that Love still exists in this world. use your love wisely. 

like you guys said. You are an experience.  And believe me or not.. Keep Shining, you experience.]