The "Big surprise"..

You gasp. Jasper is smirking. you then growl.  she chuckles. she thought you would lose until...she flash backed to all the times a ''puny" fusion beat her over and over again. Ha. Us fusions aren't as puny as you thought we were.

She slowly backed away..

You Jumped up (you and garnet) and BAM! you punched jasper in the face. POOF! her gem lay on the floor. 

You bubble the jasper. 

The crystal gems were So late to see your awesome punch!

Not that, ahem, you didn't see it coming or something...OH WHO AM I KIDDING GARNET HAS FRICKIN FUTURE VISION!

"Agh! (fusiona name) are you OK?". said the very PEARLFECT PEARL.

''yes i am ok. I am ok because i know i am ok.( PSHHHHHHHHH DUH! SHES OK BECAUSE SHES NOT HURT!) 

You then leave the gems. you go to explore when you see peridot and lapis lazuli. 

"heyo!''. they both say. "wow you and garnet look great together."  thank you. i know i am beautiful. all gems are beautiful in their own way. even if they are terrible. 

ahh. thank you for the advice. was that garnet...

~TRIGGERED~ 

that was both of us.

oh yep! ~sigh~

bye. 

bye bye.

You guys jump 3x the height as a normal fusion would jump. 

isn't this lovely?

As you jump you look calmly at the air. you don't know where to go.